Chapter 21: I Won't Give Up

I hope you guys like this chapter. It took a lot of brain power and many cups of coffee to finish XD And also, thanks you guys so much for READING!!! 10,000 reads!! Oh. Mah. Jellybeans.

Please comment and vote and most importantly...

Enjoy!! :))

______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Liam's POV

I struggled to regain my breath as I spoke. It was hard though. I felt like someone had smashed my chest in with a brick and was now burning coals on it.

I sucked in sharp breath. "...Niall?"

He stood there with his mouth open and shock evident in his eyes. He tried to say something but nothing came out. We stood there, staring at one another and it was like I was dying over and over again. Why wasn't he saying anything?

Another moment passed in silence and that's when I couldn't take it anymore. I blinked, causing more heavy tears to roll down my cheeks. I bit back a sob and took a step back. Then another and another. I turned my back and without a word, silently and brokenly walked away from them.

....away from the boy who held a piece of my heart and shattered it.

End of Recap

**   **   **

Niall's POV

I wanted to die.

I broke the heart of the boy I love. And because of that...I wanted to break my own and just die.

The pain I felt was overwhelming. It was so powerful that I felt like I couldn't breathe and as if someone was drowning me in a fire. My heart ached so much.