Chapter 10: A Mistake?

Okay, so this chapter was a little hard for me to write because well…it’s just sad to me. I feel ya Niam. *wipes tears* If you wanna know what I mean, read on fellow people. If you don’t and want me to just tell you and ruin the story, well then that’s your problem. Haha. I’m just joking. But seriously, please read :))

I dedicate this chapter to Thedirectioner1D. Thank you for commenting! As I said in the last chapter, if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you, just comment and I will.

Also, tell me what you guys think about the new cover. I kinda like it! It’s definitely swag. *smacks forehead in embarrassement.* Jeez, my brother is starting to rub off on me…get the pepper spray!!!

Please enjoy! :))

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Niall’s POV

I swallowed and felt myself leaning in towards him. It was as if I we were in a dream. I couldn't control what I was doing and for the first time in my life...I didn't care.

Liam slowly began to lean in as well and he softly closed his eyes when our lips touched. I felt as if my entire world exploded. Everything around me disappeared and as cheesy as it sounds, I literally felt like fireworks were bursting throughout our connected lips. I felt like I was flying.

It was pure bliss. That is...until I heard someone yell out and something hard smack into my side. I fell backwards and gasped as pain erupted in me and threw my head back. Damn, I was becoming a hazard these days. First my wrist and now this? Well, my wrist had at least healed but now I had another thing to worry about.

Liam yelled out and rushed towards me as I slowly closed my eyes to try and focus my pain somewhere else. Bloody bastards and their frisbees. I let out a sigh as I focused away from the pain.

Well, at least I finally got a kiss from Liam. Heh.

End of Recap