Chapter 14: I'd Never Let You Go

Okay so yaaay!! I've finally put in Zayn's POV. I bet some of you guys are like "FINALLY!!" haha. So here it is my friends. Hope you enjoy!! And also, I do believe you Ziall fans will like this chapter a bit *cough cough* Heh, but remember what I said about it being a Niam story. *smacks forehead* Sorry if I just ruined it....:( but please read anyway :D

Oh and I can't believe I got to 3,000 reads *squeals like little girl & recomposes in elegant posture* Haha just had a fangirl moment...but I love you guys so much! Thanks for being supportive (voting, commenting, etc...) You guys are the best!! :))

Enjoy!! :))

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Niall's POV

I kept my eyes on his and only allowed my smirk to grow. The look on his face only caused him to look more beautiful than ever. His brown eyes were wide with an innocence of confusion and his lovely lips were opened and shaped like an 'o'.

Oh yes I definitely want him to be mine. But I can't do that by moping around and hoping he'll just change his mind about Danielle and come running to comfort me with his love. I can't hope that everything will turn out like all those fairy-tales. I needed to take matters into my own hands.

I'm sorry, Danielle. But there's just no way I can back out your way now. There's no possible way that I can just keep my love for Liam bottled up anymore. Just like you, sweetie, I refuse to let anyone stop me from loving him. I plan to make him mine.

I finally turned my eyes away from Liam and glanced towards the backstage to see Danielle smiling lovingly at Liam. When our eyes met, a scowl immediately came to her face. I gave her a dark smile.

And I'll be damned if I allow you to get in my way.

End of Recap

**   **   **

Zayn's POV

Okay, so I seriously believe there's something wrong with me.

I was watching Niall as he smirked mischeviously at Liam who in turn only looked shocked and confused. Niall then turned his eyes so he was looking backstage and I had to step back a bit to see who he was looking at.