Chapter 35: Delusional

Man...my brain is whizzed out. I am so tired right now and I'm sorry that this chapter is short and terrible. :(

I promise the next chapter I'm able to get in(we'll just see how long that one takes...again) I promise it'll be much longer and better.

Please comment, vote, and enjoy? hehe :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

I leaned forward to press a gentle kiss to his lips again, loving the way our lips molded together perfectly. I pulled back to give him a sweet smile. "I love you, too."

I heard someone clear their throat and turned my eyes over to see the four of them giving us looks of happiness, playful-disgust, and tenderness. Liam quickly ducked his head and buried it once again into my chest, pulling me against him so my body hid his. I chuckled quietly at his bashfulness and placed a kiss in his hair.

"You two are adorable." Danielle cooed, smiling sweetly at our reunited moment. I felt a light blush pool in my cheeks but only ignored it and used my hand to cup Liam's face again and lift it so we were face-to face once more.

"Let's get started on this road, shall we?"

End of Recap

  ** ** **

I wasn't looking forward to seeing Brayden. You'd think that, because we were friends two months ago, I'd be all happy and excited to go see him. Bouncing on the balls of my feet with impatience, yeah?

Well, no. Not anymore.

I don't know what happened, don't know where my kindess for him disappeared. But now that it did, I wasn't planning on letting it come back. I mean, his cousin might have been the one to hire that asshole to do his dirty work. You think I'm just going to forget all about that and become his best friend forever? Think I'm just going to waltz right away from the problem and let him off the hook?