Chapter 20: Carnival Fun (Part 3)

I can honestly guarantee that I will both shock and make you guys hate me :)) I'm okay with that because that's just how mah story rolls on the block!! XD Haha that was lame...

Well, please enjoy, comment and vote!! :) I also love you guys so much for being supportive!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Recap

I let out a tiny sob into Zayn's mouth. Liam...

It was quiet for a few minutes as Zayn forced his kiss upon me. I stood there motionless, feeling nothing but lips moving against my unresponsive own when a broken sound interrupted the silence. A tiny flicker of hope welled in me and I all but pushed Zayn away when he loosened his grip. I turned my eyes over to yell in excitement at my savior when I froze.

Liam had the most broken look on his face. It made my heart shatter into a million pieces and I nearly died when a single tear fell down his cheek.

"...Niall?"

 End of Recap

**   **   **

Liam's POV

I really didn't want to leave.

I mean, I really didn't want to go with Danielle.

My heart lurched when I caught the look that flashed across Niall's face when I said I'd go with her. He was upet, I knew that much. I also knew that I was going to have to make it up to him. I knew how much this night was supposed to mean for the both of us considering we just started dating. I didn't want to let him down.

But sadly, I just did.