Chapter 22: Cupcakes With Icing On Top...This Should Be Fun

You guys will love me for this chapter. I guarantee it!! Well...I hope. Not much to say today except...

ENJOY!! :))

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

When he finally pulled all the way back, I had to stop myself from shaking in excitement to hear what he said. And yet, when he did say it...it caused me to be even more excited than before.

"I won't give up, Niall. I'll show you just how much I really love you. I'll prove to you how badly I want you and trust me love, " he paused to lean forward and graze his teeth against my earlobe.

"...nothing will prepare you for what I can offer."

I stifled a moan.

Oh fuck.

End of Recap

**   **   **

Liam was driving me to the brink of my sanity.

I'm not joking. He was literally driving me mad with all that he was doing.

No matter where I was at, he was there. Doing something that would always make me a little...troubled. If you know what I mean...

Ever since he proclaimed that he would show me just how much he loved and wanted me...damn. When it comes to his emotions for me, nothing about him screamed shy anymore. Turns out, Liam can be just as dirty as me and the rest of the lads. He probably used to be innocent...but I suppose we've corrupted him. I blame myself as one of the culprits. But mostly Louis and Harry. I blame them more. Dirty minded asses...