Chapter 12: Tear-Stained Lips

Dang! I just barely noticed I got over a hundred votes! Thank you guys so much! I love you all and you guys are awesome!! Haha, I dedicate this chapter to JessaBear! Enjoy the chapter, mate! 

Haha, and by the way, I'm not British or Australian. I just like saying 'mate' to people. :)) I am part Irish however XD

Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Harry's POV

"Wanna talk about it?" I murmured softly to him. He only shook his head in response and scooted closer to me so that his face was buried in my neck. I rubbed his back soothingly and soon enough the waterworks started up again. I ran my fingers through his hair as he cried into my arms. I didn't even mind that he was causing my neck to become wet with his tears.

I held him silently, only speaking soft words to him when he cried really hard. I didn't know exactly why he and Liam were fighting but I did know that I needed to be there for Niall. I wasn't about to let him stay here alone all night in the state he was in.

So, because I cared for him, I snuggled him against me and continued to comfort him and stroke his hair until he finally quieted into sleep. I listened to his tender breathing, smiling gently at how peaceful he was in his sleep. But even though I was there, trying to think of ways to get Liam and him to stop fighting, I couldn't stop my thoughts from going back to Louis. I felt a bit selfish thinking about what happened between us but it wasn't something I could control.

What was happening between us?

End of Recap

**   **   **

Niall's POV

I felt like a bloody teenager girl.

You know, stocking up on ice cream, watching pathetic romance movies, sitting in bed all day whlie crying my eyes out.

Yeah, I'm living the life all right.

Although, if anything, I was so grateful to have Zayn and Harry as my two best mates. Considering how useless I was being today, acting like such a child, you'd think they would get sick of me and leave. Well, that's not the case. Instead, they spent the whole day with me in my room watching them sappy movies and giving me advice.