Chapter 16: I Love You, Too

Okay guys, here's chapter 16. Sorry I haven't updated in a couple days it's just I went on vacation with my siblings and cousins. Being in a van with eight other people is not really what I would call 'relaxing' -__-

I'm a bit tired today, seeming I just came back from my vacation, so I apologize if the chapter's a little dull. :P

_______________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"Zayn, what do you mean by that?" I asked him, cautiously.

He sighed and ran another hand through his hair. This caused me to frown in confusion. Whatever he had going on his mind must be really bad if it makes him want to touch his hair again. Liam noticed my look and nodded his head towards Zayn as if asking what was wrong with him. I shrugged and he turned his look back towards him. I looked back at Zayn and waited patiently for him to speak. When he did though, nothing could have prepared me for what he said.

He looked me straight in the eyes.

"I think...I think I love you, Niall." I stared at him, wide eyed.

You what?

End of Recap

**   **   **

"W-what?" I stuttered in shock.

He only watched me with what looked like determination and confidence. I turned my eyes over to Liam and swallowed nervously from his expression.

He wasn't to happy with what Zayn said.

I sighed and looked back at Zayn and he was still watching me. How could he say that? Why in the world would he? I mean, the whole reason he was fake dating me was to see if Liam liked me back. And obviously it worked. But now...

Did Zayn fall for me because of our fake-relationship? When had he started feeling this way towards me? When we kissed?