Chapter 28

I woke up with a nice throbbing feeling between my legs. At some point, I thought we broke my vagina. We made love at least three times during the night. It was so good I wanted more and more from Michael. He indulged me, loved me, and craved my body like it was the last thing he could do before the world would end.

Gently opening my eyes, I see Michael already staring at me. "Good morning," I tell him sleepily. "Good morning, jewel. Did you sleep well?" He asked me patiently. "Yes, but too short." I smile at him. "Me too, I'm exhausted." He chuckles. "But, I won't regret it though," Michael adds sweetly. "Me neither," I respond shyly, thinking about our sensual night. This night was better than I could ever imagine it would be. My first time wasn't as painful or bad as Miley's first time. She regretted sleeping with that guy I already forgot his name, but with Michael it's different. Everything is different with him because I love him.

"I love you," Michael tells me suddenly before planting his lips on mine and pulling me closer to him. He strokes my neck and back gently. Enjoying his sweet touch, I gently pull back to look into his eyes. "I love you too," I tell him with a small smile. Michael smiles at me and embraces me for a few seconds before letting go. "I'll make some breakfast for us." He tells me. "Do you need help?" I ask him while sitting up. "No, relax jewel. I'll be right back." He responds gently, crawling out of bed. I let myself fall on his pillow and watch him pull on a shirt. Michael flashes me one last smile before vanishing into his hole in the ground.

I look at the ceiling and relax for a moment. This experience was amazing. This night would come in my top ten list for sure. Crap, I need to call mom first. I search my phone in my purse and dial her number. "Hi, dear. Did you sleep well?" Her cheerful voice boomed through the phone. "Yes," I reply quickly. "How's Michael doing?" She questions me curiously. "Good mom." I respond shortly. Soon, she will ask me if we had sex or not. "When will you come home?" She questioned me. "I don't know. Michael's making breakfast for us at the moment. Do I need to be home early?" I ask her. "No, not for us, but know it's school tomorrow, okay? Don't you have a test tomorrow or some homework to do?" She asks me patiently. "No, I already made my homework yesterday morning," I answer her. "Alright, be home at eight okay? Enjoy your day and I'll see you tonight. Do I need to hold dinner for you or are you eating with Michael? Oh no, I have a better idea. Tell Michael he can eat with us, I'll make fries and burgers." Mom instructed me with enthusiasm.

"Alright, mom. I'll ask Michael first, okay? I'll text you when I asked him." I respond. "Alright, I'll make dinner around six." She informs me. "Great, see you tonight mom," I tell her before hanging up. I toss my phone on the bed beside me and lay down. Closing my eyes for a minute, I could feel my body becoming sleepy again. It isn't my habit to stay up all night. I need my sleep or else I'm going to crash during the day. I open my eyes multiple times, but they kept closing without my approval. "Stay awake Sofia, Michael will be there soon," I whisper to myself. I toss and turn in bed to stay awake. When I heard Michael coming up with the elevator, I was happy I didn't fall asleep. "Here's breakfast." Michael smiles at me, carrying two plates with bacon, eggs, and bread on it.

"Yummy," I reply with a big smile. "I thought you must be hungry," Michael informs me with a sly smile. Of course, he knows I'm hungry. "I am," I smile at him. "I made something simple, so if you want something else to tell me okay?" He asks me, placing himself beside me on the bed. "No, this is more than enough." I chuckle. "Okay," He answers with a wide smile. I take a piece of bacon in my mouth and enjoy the taste. Then a piece of egg and before I know it, my plate was empty. "Before I forget to tell you, mom asked if you would join us for dinner," I inform him. "Yeah, sure, why not?" He smiles at me. "She's going to make fries with burgers," I inform him. "Who can say no to that?" Michael grins.

"Did you eat enough?" He questioned me. "Yes, thanks for breakfast," I tell him honestly. "No problem, it's the least I can do." He explains to me with a devilish smile. Michael leans closer to me, his mouth inches away from mine. "I can't get enough of you." He grins devilishly. I feel my cheeks heat by his seductive words. I place my hands around his neck and pull him against me, my lips gently placed on his. He nibbles on my lower lip and a sigh escapes my mouth. His kisses are so sensual and hot, weakening my body with each touch. Michael exposes some skin off my back by taking the zoom of my shirt. I automatically stretch my arms above my head so he can undress me.

He lowers his head until his lips find my sensitive nipples. I arch my back and he takes them each in his mouth, sucking, licking them until he's satisfied. I cling to him like he's my oxygen machine and if I retreat myself, I would die. I lower his boxers so I can please him. His cock jumps free and I firmly place my hand around his shaft. Micheal grunts when I move my hand up and down along his shaft. Michael, his hands trail lower until he skilfully removes my panties. I sigh and let myself fall on my back. Michael crawls on top of me, his fingers glide inside of me in one swift motion. Of course, I was already wet and ready for him. He's so sexy and hot. I want his hands on my body every moment of the day.

I moan loudly, feeling the heat inside of me increase with each movement he makes. "Michael, please..." I moan. "What do you want, baby? Do you want my cock?" He questioned me playfully. I nod seductively and bite my lip teasingly. Michael grins devilishly and thrusts inside of me. His thrusts became more roughly than he was last night. Not that I'm complaining about it because my vagina is already accustomed to the length of his penis. I moan, my hands trailing down his back. "You're so delicious," Michael murmurs. "You are," I admit in a high voice, trying to ease the tension that's building up inside of me.

"No, you are gorgeous!" Michael tells me firmly. "I love you," He adds before increasing the speed. His thrusts became ruthlessly hot. My body trembles from the tension, and I bite my lip to ease my lack of control. Michael's in control of the pace. Michael's in control of my heart, but he doesn't know it. He doesn't know how much I need him in my life. After a few minutes, my body and mind explode from ecstasy. "I'm going to cum, baby," Michael tells me before I feel his cock constrict inside of me. Micael let himself fall beside me, a bit of sweat visible on his forehead.

"That was amazing," I tell him with a bright smile. Michael nods lazily, still enjoying the moment of his height. "I'm so relieved I don't need to wear a condom." He tells me with a sly smile. I smile at him. "Come here." He pulls me against his chest. I lay my head on his chest and sighed, relieved. I'm so exhausted now.

I can't imagine a life without him. He has become my everything.