Chapter 30

POV Michael

I'm looking at my reflection in the mirror. I look okay, not too dressed up for tonight. I don't want Sofia to think differently from this evening. Looking at my watch, I make my way downstairs.

Maria was busy in the kitchen. "You look handsome, let me guess it's not for me." Maria laughs. "You know me, Maria, I'm a true lady killer." I chuckle. "I know." She answers quickly. "When are your parents going to meet Sofia?" She questioned me, the room feeling a lot colder by her sudden question.

"I don't want to introduce her to them, Maria," I tell her firmly. She yanks her head in my direction. "Michael, is that a good idea, keeping your relationship hidden from them? You know how they are." Maria explains softly. "I know how they are and that's the reason I won't do it," I explain, agitated. "Maybe your mom will turn around if she meets Sofia? If she notices how happy you're with her." Maria explains to me seriously. "They will never approve of it, Maria. I know mother, she will listen to father." I explain to her while seating myself on the closest chair.

"If you say so, Michael. You know I'll always stand behind you." She smiles at me. "I know, and thanks, Maria. You're my only family." I tell her with my eyes downcast.

"Michael, you're like a son to me. You know you can always count on me." She says earnestly. I nod and jump from my chair when I hear the bell. "I'll be right back," I tell Maria with a huge grin. "Go get your girl." She laughs at my enthusiasm. I rush to the door and my smile went only wider by seeing the most beautiful creature on earth. My girlfriend is stunning.

"Hey, gorgeous," I blurted, feeling an unusual feeling of nerves by seeing her. "Hey, you." She smiles while walking in. "Give me a kiss, I've missed you." I pull her against my Calvin Klein sweater. A sigh escaped her mouth when I kissed her fiercely. "Michael, maybe Maria will see us making out." She reprimands me insecure. "So?" I ask her with raised eyebrows. She shakes her head in disbelief. I take her hand in mine and entwine our fingers. "Baby, she will adore you. You don't need to be insecure."

"Come on, let's go," I tell add. Together, we saunter into the kitchen, Sofia more nervous than at other times. "Sofia, it's nice meeting you." Maria came hurrying toward us when she hears us walking in the kitchen. "It's nice to meet you too Maria," Sofia responds friendly. "I've heard so much about you." Maria blurted out with a wide grin. "Yeah?" Sofia asked her curiously. "Michael is so happy now. I'm glad he finally found his equal." Maria smiles genuinely. I think she already adores Sofia. Who wouldn't? She's fucking adorable, sweet, smart, and respectful. She's a total package. And not to mention so sexy underneath her black jumpsuit.

I eye her closely, feeling my pants becoming tighter. Fuck, can't you control yourself for a few hours? I reprimand myself. "I'm happy too," Sofia replies with honesty, a light pink glow appearing on her cheeks. "Come on kids, let's eat," Maria orders us. I take a chair from underneath the table and gesture for Sofia to sit down. She obeys and sits down. Maria winks playfully at me with a sheepish smirk on her face. I bet she's amused about this other side of me, but if I have to be, I always wanted to be a romantic type. That side of me never came to the surface with all the girls I had in the past. They were just flings and nothing more. I was reckless, devouring every girl that crossed my path. I didn't even know until now what my type is. It was some kind of revelation for me to figure out she was the one for me.

Maria and Sofia were busy discussing how good of a guy I was that I almost forgot they just knew each other. "He's a gentleman when he wants to." Maria winks at me. "Oh please, I'm tough, so cut the crap." I tried to speak as neutral as possible, trying to hide my laughter. "Oh boy, he's defenseless. He knows we know the real Michael." Sofia chuckles teasingly. "Watch your mouth, jewel." I chuckle playfully. "Or what?" She giggles. "She's such a tease," I whine. "She's resilient, just what you need Michael," Maria informs me sheepishly. "Yeah, right?" I shake my head in disbelief.

I saunter to my girlfriend and stop right beside her. "Jewel, you're playing with fire, teasing me like that. If Maria leaves, I will punish you." I whisper in her ear. Sofia shrugs. "I don't think so handsome, I need to be home early because it's school tomorrow." She smiles devilishly. I sigh and turn myself back to Maria. "Maria, do you need some help with the dishes?" I question her. "Maria, I'll help you." Sofia steps forward voluntarily. "No guys, I'll be done in half an hour. You can go to the living room if you want, I'll bring dessert." Maria informs us. I smile wickedly at Sofia, who eyes me curiously.

I grab her hand and usher her out of the kitchen into our closet under the stairs. Maria will not hear a thing from this little room. "What are you doing?" Sofia questioned me in a treble voice. "Punish you," I respond shortly before crashing my lips on hers. "I want to rip your clothes off of your sexy, willing body," I mutter between breaths. "What? No, Michael, not here." She moans. "Your mouth says no, but your body says something different," I explain softly. "Michael, you can't do this with Maria in your house. You must wait until Saturday." She instructs me. "Certainly not," I tell her firmly. "I don't need to be inside of you to give you pleasure," I explain to her.

I place my lips back on her soft lips. Sofia parts her lips willingly to let my tongue in. I gently bite her lower lip and trail my hands all over her clothed body. I knead her breasts gently, a moan escaping her sexy mouth. I take the zipper on her back between my fingers and before I could open her jumpsuit from behind, Sofia had stopped me. "No, it's my turn now." She mutters a little, unsure. I frown at her when she lowers herself in front of me. "Sofia, you don't have to do that," I tell her quickly. "SSShhh, I want to." She tells me with pink cheeks. She lowers my pants and boxers, a flash of desire visible in her eyes. She seductively licks her lower lip and takes my cock inside her mouth. I let my head fall against the wall from ecstasy. This is so fucking hot. Her mouth wrapped around my pulsing shaft. What the hell did I do to deserve such an angel as her? She sends me straight through the moon when her lips touch mine. She's my everything.

The entire evening went as smoothly as her lips were around my cock. Maria loved her already. When Sofia left, I felt an emptiness in my heart. I've never felt such strong feelings for someone. I want her with me every second of the day.

I brush my hands through my curly locks. "What's wrong, Michael?" Maria questioned me from the doorway with concern. "Nothing, Maria. It's nothing." I tell her. "Son, you can always count on me. If something bothers you, okay?" She questioned me. "I know, thanks for dinner and the nice evening," I explain to her with gratitude. "It was my pleasure. You've found yourself a fine young lady, Michael. She's your equal. Keep her close, because she's your happiness I can see it in your eyes. She has released you." Maria smiles before turning herself and vanishing through the front door.

It's the truth, though. She has released me from my demons, but how can she possibly solve all of my problems? The worst part is she can't and neither can I.