Chapter 27

Long chapter

"What are you doing?" I exclaim in shock. "Nothing, undoing myself from too much clothing." He chuckles with a wicked grin spreading his face. Michael has just pulled off his dress shirt, leaving his bare chest to my view. "Don't you like what you see?" He asks me playfully. "Yes," I tell him with a trembling voice. Of course, I like what I see, but this is all so new to me. I've seen multiple movies with different foreplays, but I still don't know how to behave myself.

"I was just feeling hot Sofia, nothing more." He tells me in a serious tone, striking my arm for reassurance. "I know, I'm just a little on edge, that's all," I explain to him softly. "You don't have to be insecure about anything jewel. We don't have to do anything tonight." He assures me. Michael leans closer and gives me a gentle, comforting kiss. "Come here." He gestures for me to crawl beside him. "All that distant between us needs some closure immediately."

Michael pulls me closer to him. I like to lie in his warm arms. He gives me a secure feeling that I never imagined was possible with Michael Davis. I always thought he was a player, and now everything has changed massively. He has taken a commitment with me and I'm not the same as a month ago. I'm not the insecure, lost girl any more thanks to his help."Do you want to see a movie? Or a private tour of my house?" He questioned me. "You already gave me a tour a few weeks ago," I inform him with a sly smile. "Not the upper floor." He winks at me.

The upper floor where he might sleep, fuck. Michael looks at me with concern. "Sofia, listen, we don't need to have sex tonight. I haven't invited you over to get you in my bed, not that I would complain about that, but you get it right?" He explains gently. "I know. Alright, show me the way through your castle." I chuckle nervously. Michael stands up and takes my hand in his. "I'm sorry for undressing myself so quickly. It's a habit of mine. Normally I'm alone in this house." He informs me while we enter the hallway. "It's not a problem. This is your home, so I need to adjust." I explain to him with a small smile.

Michael smiles at me before walking up the stairs. I can see his back muscles move with each step he makes. He's not like a bodybuilder or anything, but he's built very athletic. When I take a better look at his chest, I can see he goes to the gym. His muscles are very hard, too hard to be this hard on its own. "This is the gym room." He tells me while opening a wooden door. All kinds of equipment are stalled nicely beside each other. The room still smells of cleaning products. "You have your gym." I grin at him. "Yeah, but I would rather go to the gym with people surrounding me. Besides, I don't have a sparring partner here." He grins. "You box as well?" I ask him curiously. "Yeah, just for fun. I always wanted to become a pro but my mother didn't allow me to join boxing camps and stuff so I only do it for fun." He informs me seriously.

"Maria cleaned the upper floor yesterday, that's what you smell at the moment." He adds with a bright smile. "I thought so." I smile at him. Michael walks to the next room revealing an old study room. "This room belongs to my parents and is strictly for their use. They always told me when I was a child I couldn't allow this room because of my intense and active character. They were afraid I would break something." Michael chuckles at the memory.

"I better did that though, but I was too naïve back then. They said if I was a good boy they would stay longer and play with me but sadly they never kept their promises." He explains with his eyes downcast. "I'm sorry, Michael," I tell him honestly. It's sad to know he has never had the attention and love every child craves for. He never deserved this as a child and as an adult. "Don't be baby," Michael assures me with a small smile.

"This is my parent's room and the guest room is at the end of the hallway." He informs me, quickly changing the subject. I frown at him for a few seconds. "Where do you sleep?" I ask him, a little worried. "That's the best part of the house jewel. Follow me, princess." He adds enthusiastically. I follow him on foot but stopped when we entered the end of the hallway.