Chapter 31

I'm shaving my legs when I received an incoming message from Michael. "Can't wait to see you in those leather jeans."

I giggle and quickly type a response. "And I'm looking forward to seeing you in your black dress shirt." We sent a few messages with pictures of our chosen clothing. I had told Michael to put on his black shirt and he ordered me to wear the leather jeans with a sexy top. My phone buzzes again. I pick it up and a cheerful smile appeared almost instantly.

"I want to feel your body against mine tonight." He had texted me. He knows we are going to dance tonight and I've to admit I'm equally enthusiastic about it too. He can move so well, but what can't he not do? My boyfriend is great in everything he does, including making love with me.

I never thought I would crave a man's touch. His hands are so skillful. He knows what I like and what's pleasant. But I get to know him better and better. When I lowered myself on my knees, yesterday inside his closet. I could see I shocked him with my gesture. I took his cock inside of my mouth and I had hoped everything went well because it was the first time I did such a thing.

Michael was so overwhelmed by it we had to wait for ten minutes until he behaved himself back to normal. I had to stop him multiple times, or he ripped my clothes off of my body. It was a very pleasant evening with Maria as well. She's such a pleasant woman. I think she liked me and that gave me some comfort, knowing she at least liked me around Michael.

I text a few hearts back to Michael and hurry back to my room to search for matching earrings and a necklace. When I was pleased with my chosen jewelry, I rushed back into the bathroom to perfect my makeup and hair. I pulled my hair up and like into the mirror. "Hmm, no, no, certainly not too low, hmm, maybe, hmm, yes, that's perfect," I whisper to myself while taking different poses with my hair. I take a large pin and put it in my hair and afterward, I perfection some loose strands of hair with small pins. I kept one loose strand loose that fell nicely beside my eyes. "Perfect," I murmur to myself.

I did my makeup subtle. I gaze at my reflection and satisfied with my look; I hurry back to my bedroom, almost bumping against my brother in the hallway. "What the fuck, Sofia. Chill for a moment." Cody snaps at me. "Sorry didn't see you coming," I respond coldly before running back inside my room. What was his problem? I always get the feeling he hates me. He's always so cold and distant toward me, it even feels like we're strangers to each other. We talk to each other when it's needed nothing more. No talking about something more private, like his new girlfriend or his friends. I know nothing about him, but I can't be mad about that because he doesn't know anything about me either.

Sometimes it hurts me. I know he's my brother and still, I don't know how to talk with him, or what to say to him. I brush the negative thoughts off of me and take my purse from the ground. Before I insert my phone, I quickly look at my messages. Of course, Michael had let me know he just left to pick me up. I insert my phone in my purse and pull on my white sneakers before descending the stairs to look for mom.

"Sofia, you look beautiful." Dad grins at me. "Thanks, dad, is mom not home?" I ask him. "No, she's with her friend Nancy," Dad tells me. "Oh, okay. She didn't even say something about it an hour ago." I inform him. "Yeah, I know. They needed to discuss some things." Dad tells me quickly. "I see the car in front of the house. Did Nancy pick her up?" I ask him curiously. "Yes, she has picked her up," Dad tells me a little unsure. I frown at dad and he sees my concern. "Sofia, there's nothing for you to worry about. Have some fun tonight. Mom told me you would go to a gay club, huh?" Dad chuckled. I feel the tension leave me, but inside of me, I knew something was off. "Yeah, Kai, the guy I did my homework with the other day is gay. He asked us to join him today because he's a little insecure about all of it." I explain dad.