Chapter 21

POV Michael

I planned the entire weekend around my girlfriend. Like there's nothing better than feeling her soft lips on mine, her tiny hand wrapped in mine. I never thought I could feel such powerful feelings for someone, especially after my reputation as a woman slayer. The crazy thing was that after a while I thought it was normal teenage behavior. Whistling to every girl that crossed me, flirting with beautiful girls, having sex with a few of them wasn't a big deal for me.

What I have with Sofia is so different. I want to satisfy her, keep her on edge, making myself crawl under her decisions. We talked about the sex part, and she told me she's still a virgin. Secretly I wished I could be her first and yesterday she admitted that out of the blue. She told me she wanted to go slow and I admire her for that. Losing your virginity to a girl differs from a guy. I wished I had waited for her. All those flings meant nothing to me. It was pure lust, nothing more. With Sofia, sex will be totally different. It would mean a lot to us, making even more connections with one another. I'm looking forward to that day, but from now on I've got the privilege to discover more and more of her body.

Until the time is right, I'll know what she wants and especially what she needs from me. The bell rings and I grin at the sound. I toss the butter knife back in the sink and make my way to the door. Opening it, my smile faltered immediately. "Michael, we're home." Mother, her top voice echoed through my ears. "I thought you would come home next weekend?" I question her quickly. "No, we thought to surprise you." She smiles victoriously. Fuck, this isn't good at all. Sofia can be here any minute. I just wanted to picnic with my girlfriend, not welcoming them for maybe two weeks, so they can fly back to whatever factory they own. "Aren't you happy? I thought we could have dinner somewhere with the three of us." She smiles at father who was still typing on his phone.

I see her squeezing into his hand, and he forced a small smile to me. "Yeah, Michael, can we come in?" He grins. "It's your house." I step aside. Their timing couldn't be better. "I need to go. Maybe you two can have some quality time?" I tried to push them to the answer I wanted to hear. "Where do you need to go suddenly?" Mother asked me with crooked eyebrows. "I'm going to a picnic with Tom," I tell her, quickly gliding past them and heading off to the kitchen where a basket full of food and a blanket was standing ready."How lovely." Mom purrs, walking behind me. I nod and made the last preparations before putting on my black leather jacket. "Michael, isn't that a little odd with a guy?" Father admits with a sly smile. "No, it's a new hype," I respond shortly. "So I'll see you tonight," I tell them before shutting the door behind me.

I quickly place the basket on the passenger seat and drive off. I dial Sofia's number and wait until she picks up. "Hi, I'm almost there." She answers happily. "Great, but I've changed plans. Where are you?" I question her. After half an hour, we're sitting in a field in the middle of nowhere. Only a huge, old three and ten cows blocking the horizon. "This is amazing. I never thought you would do something sweet and romantic like this." Sofia gushed, biting her lower lip. She's so sexy as hell. She's changing, blooming into a confident woman. "I can do lots of romantic things for you." I wink at her and she giggles. "Have you made all the food on your own?" She questions me with an amused expression. "Of course, I did," I tell her playfully. "I believe you." She smiles warmly, crawling from where she was laying towards me. She straddles me and takes my face in her hands. Her small hand glides in my hair, and she massages my head skillfully. "That feels so good." I gushed, closing my eyes. "I always wanted to do that." She admits, whispering into my ear. I smile at her confession and just enjoyed her warmth on me.

I gently embrace her around her hips, planting my hands just above her bottom. "Oooh, don't stop, this feels amazing," I beg. After ten minutes my hair was a total mess and Sofia was lying on me, her hair tickling my nose. "I'll go off of you. I'm blocking your view." She informs me while wriggling above me. "No," I whine, holding her on the spot. "Michael." She giggles. "Yes, my jewel?" I question playfully. "I'm a little hungry." She admits shyly. "Oh, sorry, of course, you must be hungry." I help her off me. "Sorry." She says again. "What are you sorry for, suddenly?" I ask her worriedly. "I don't know, I don't want you to think that you aren't enough for me because we were a little busy you know," Sofia exclaimed a little unsure. "Jewel, that's insane. In our relationship dominates honesty.

We're always honest with each other, aren't we?" I ask her firmly. I want her to know she doesn't need to ask my permission to eat."Of course." She admits softly. "So eat." I chuckle, and she pouts her lips at me. "They are going to get their attention later," I tell her playfully. Sofia takes a slice of cheese and puts it in her mouth. I watch her with amusement and push an immense piece of my sandwich into my mouth. "I need to tell you something," I admit quietly. Sofia stops eating and eyes me curiously. "My parents are home," I respond shortly. "Really? Don't you need to be home now?" She asked me, a little unsure. I shake my head in disbelief. She doesn't know how they are, so I can't blame her suggestion.

"No, Sofia. You don't want to get to know them. That's why I brought you here away from my place." I admit to her in a serious tone. "Michael, I believe you, but I can't imagine parents like yours. I don't want to judge them because I don't know them." She tells me, gently stroking my arm."When I was younger, and they needed to go abroad they left me with some nanny. Later on, when I grew up, I stayed with my housekeeper. She's always been more like a mother to me than my mother. What kind of mother abandons her child for work? But when I grew up, I figured out my dad had several affairs abroad and that's why my mother doesn't want to leave his side.

I don't know why they are still together. Not for me, but I heard there's too much money involved, and that's why they stay married." I explain to her coldly. I'm over them a few years ago. It's a little shameful to say, but I stay at home because of the money I get once a month. I need the money to buy an apartment for college next year."Wow, I'm sorry, Michael. I don't know what to say." She tells me sadly. "Don't be sorry jewel. It's not your fault. I'm over it now, but when I was younger, I had a hard time though. Now I have you." I admit to her with a small smile, brushing a stray hair behind her ear.

She nods, and a blush spreads her face at my compliment. I fidget with her belt that was wrapped around her slim figure. She was wearing a sweat midi dress with a high neck in gray with black leather biker boots. She looks gorgeous beside me. We just fit like a glove. She loves black as I do. She loves casual clothing as I do. And we love each other. Well, I think I'm loving her.

"I'm not hungry anymore." She tells me suddenly. "You're not?" I question her in surprise. "No, I want dessert." She tells boldly. Fuck, I didn't bring dessert. "Damnit, jewel I'll get you something before I bring you home, okay?" I ask her uneasily. "Michael, you're my dessert." She admits boldly, crawling back on top of me. "Is that so?" I question her playfully. She nods shyly and plants a few small playful kisses on my lips. "I can't get enough of you," I admit between her sweet, innocent kisses. "Me too." She sighs between breaths and the sound of her sigh made me hard.