4

*** Recap***

I want to know if I'm pregnant" I said, she nodded and gave me a cup to pee in. I went to the back and peed in the cup and gave it too her. Me and Davion just made small conversation till she got back "Well Mrs. Right You Are.......

Present

"Well Mrs. Wright you are pregnant and healthy as ever take your prenatal vitamins and you are good" she said messing with Jayden but he has a attitude right now so he just mugged her. "Stop being bad before you get a whooping" Davion voice boomed and he hid his face in his chest I just shook my head. "Well I practically already knew she was pregnant" Davion said winking at me I just blushed and looked away. Okay don't be like them people and have them every year" The doctor said too be honest I just be ignoring the hell out of her cause she talk too much. we got up and left to get some food "Mommy and daddy what does pegrant mean?" Jayden asked and Davion laughed "Its when you are about to have a little brother or sister Davion said. "OOH how does that happen?" He asked

"We--" Davion started but I squeezed his hand
"You will find out when you're older" I said "But you got to be 20 and up" Davion added I just laughed. We got something to eat and dropped Jayden off at Nana's "I think he don't like being around us" I pouted on the verge of tears.

"Tiiana yes he do, he just like being around Nana" Davion said as we laid in the bed. "Ok" I said wiping my tears. School dance was on and I started laughing when the mama was getting out the car "Bae I hope you don't be that big and nasty in the future" he said laughing. I punched him "And I hope you don't be a deadbeat in the future" I said looking up at him, he looked at me and smiled "I love ALL my babies and therefore imma be there" He said kissing me and rubbing my stomach. I giggled and blushed "Stoppp" I said trying to move out his grip cause he was getting a little too freaky "Mhmmm" he groaned in my ear knowing I like that shit.

"Tramael stop it" I laughed mushing his head.
"Girl I'm your daddy" he said making his voice deeper than what it already was "Zammm, ok Zaddy" I said sounding ghetto and he laughed.
"RELATIONSHIP GOALS!!!" I heard a familiar voice scream me and Davion snapped our heads in that direction and I damn near pushed Davion out the bed "JALEEAHHHHHH!!!!, Lillll J, DADDDD, LAURENNN!" I yelled and they started covering their eyes smiling, I gave them huge hugs and kisses and stood there smiling like a fat kid getting cake.

"Why you smiling so hard, it ain't that serious" Lil J said and I flipped him off and Jarus popped my fingers. i pouted and got a attitude "What's with these emotions" Jarus and Lauren said. Davion stood behind me scratching his head "See what happened was....

"You pregnant!!" Jaleeah yelled making me jump. I nodded and they pulled me downstairs while Jarus and Davion had a "Talk" for the second time. Lauren smiled at me, she was so pretty but to inform YALL on who she is, this is Jarus Girlfriend 2 years strong and everybody like her, but Talecia place will never be filled. "So when this happen" They asked "Well we went to the doctor today" I said "AND YOU COULDNT CALL AND TELL ME !" Jaleeah yelled and I smacked her head making her brown long hair come out the bun. "Oh my gosh where is Jayden" She said fixing her hair "Over nana house" I said "I'm finna go get him" she said grabbing her keys rushing out the door.

The rest of the day Jayden spent time with Jaleeah and Lil J, Lil J constantly argued over the phone, me and Lauren chilled and Jarus and Davion played 2k 15.

JUST A LITTLE SOMETHING, DRAMA FILLED IN THE NEXT !!!