19

Cliffhanger

19

Antiana

I was on lunch break so I decided to go and get some Church’s Chicken. I walked out to my car and i got inside starting the engine, as I was driving listening to the sound of the car speeding down the highway I lost control of my car spinning hitting something hard and I blacked out.

Davion

“Where the drugs?” I asked him “Ahh nice all about the business” his German accent sounded while he gave out a smile “Bring me the bags” he said never taking his eyes off of me got me feeling like this nigga gay.

Derrick told them to bring him the money over 60,000 and I took the 2 bags of white girl. “Nice doing business” he said standing up smiling, I knew one of these niggas in here gone try something so I gave Derrick a look and shook his hand. Doing the middle of shaking his hand a shotgun was took off safety and I pulled out my glock shooting him in the head and all gun shots exploded. My phone started vibrating and I couldn’t focus right, I hid behind the door and seen Derrick reloading I held up two fingers and we went back to back shooting niggas.

I fell to the floor and held my stinging chest “Fuck yall niggas handle this shit now!” Derrick yelled and I seen people falling until my eyes closed.

Two Parents GONE??