2

** Davion in MM

Antiana

I got up and moved Davion hands from around my waist, I stretched and yawned moving slowly to the bathroom, I started the shower and stripped out my clothes, I grabbed my body wash and started scrubbing my body. I heard the shower door open and I hands around my waist I laid my head back still washing my body, Davion started kissing on my neck making me let a moan and he spread my legs apart slowly making his way to my pussy giving my body goosebumps. Stop playing with me baby" I said turning around roughly kissing him, he picked me up and sat me on the shower wall rubbing his dick at my entrance "tell me how bad you want this dick" he said in my ear "Give it to me!" I yelled holding his neck he roughly enter me making me scream out and started pounding inside of me, my moans filled the bathroom "Mhmm fuck baby" I moaned "Shit" he groaned speeding up.

I started clawing at his back and throwing my head back making water run down our bodies, he let me down and bent me over putting my hands on the wall making me arch my back while he put his thumbs in my back dimples and really rough fucked the hell out of me "Babbbyyy, I-I- shit FUCK IT!" I yelled he groaned "Why the fuck you so tight?" he groaned. I moaned out in pleasure "Im boud to cummm" I moaned out "Hold it" he said sternly. My walls grabbed tightly on his dick while he rammed into me I know my pussy gone be in the hospital. I screamed out "Ahh it feel so good" I moaned out "I want another baby" he groaned.

I tried to lift up but the way he was beating it up and pleasuring me I couldn't do nothing I heard him make a husky groan which turned me on a whole lot more "Cum for daddy" he groaned "Yes daddddyy" I said cumming. I lifted up and he turned me around kissing me while squeezing my booty "Why you beat it up like that knowing I got to go to work ugly" I whined in his neck "You keep breathing on my neck imma have you bent over again" he said in my ear. I immediately stopped and we washed and got out, Davion gave me a little twist in my walk and I guess he noticed it because he started laughing "That's not funny Davion" I said whining he shook his head." Did I do that mami?" he asked while I rubbed my body down with lotion and out on my white lace bra with my white boy shorts.

I mugged him and walked past him back to the bathroom and started blow-drying my hair. I heard a knock on the bedroom door and I peeped around the corner to see Davion holding a stretching baby. I smiled "Is that baby sleepy?" I asked while me and Davion tackled him with kisses and tickles, he pushed our heads giggling and kicking. I smiled getting up while watching Davion pick up Jayden to go fix him some breakfast. I went back to the bathroom and got out my flat irons and straightened my hair down my back and curled my side bangs. I went to the closet and got out my black levi shorts and a off shoulder red crop top which showed my diamond belly ring. I put on my Air Jordan 13's and added some mascara and eyeliner, I grabbed my keys, black Ray Bands and my purse and walked downstairs.

Jayden and Davion was sitting down eating breakfast which I guess Tiffany made "Im finna go to work babies" I said walking to them, I gave Jayden kisses all over his face and I gave Davion a passionate kiss. "Are you dropping Jayden off?" I asked Davion "Nahh imma get Tiffany to do it" he said looking at me "Nahh ill do it how long you supposed to be out of town?" I asked him "2 days" he said taking another fork full of eggs. "Im going to miss you baby but call me" I said pouting he laughed "I love you Antiana" "I love you to" I said smiling "Ewwwwwww, I love you though mommy!" Jayden said getting hyped. I just laughed "See yall" I said walking out the house getting in my car. I sighed and backed out around the curved driveway, I waited for the gate to open then I sped down the street to my hair salon.

I have been at work for 3 hours already and I was doing this girl sew in while 7/11 was palying. I was dancing and talking to my homegirl/ bestfrann Shanty. "Girl Derrick be dicking me down hard as hell got me in the house acting possessed I mean legs behind my head, neck touching my back and shit" Shanty said talking about Davion bestfriend, they didn't stay too far down from us, but she aint got children but at the rate they going she should be having quadruplets. "I know Davion put that dick in you I see how you walking" Shanty said smiling, I blushed and focused more on the girl head I was doing "Girl shut up, im not going to do that while this lady sitting in my chair" I said laughing "Girl I bet she be getting dicked down too aint that right boo" Shanty asked her she laughed like tear laugh "girl noo, my boyfriend need to step his dick game and his inch game up" she said