18

Antiana

The next day I woke up cramping "Davion" I said grabbing my stomach "Hmm?" he groaned "I started" I said and his eyes shot open and he got out the bed putting on his shirt grabbing his keys. I laughed "You remember the kind?" I asked "How could I not" he said "Ooh and make sure you get regular tampons this time" I screamed getting out the bed.

The site was horrible, description is restricted, I stripped the sheets off the bed and went to take a shower. "I need to plan Davion birthday" I said to myself, he will be 28 with three kids.

Speaking of Ash'lynn she is going to be staying with Davion since her mother went 'missing'. I know it is sad as fuck that I killed her momma but she know what her momma like she be beating the shit out of that girl. "Im back, its on top of the sink" he said and the sound of the bad being placed somewhere sounded off "Thankyou" I said soaping my body again "Its aight ma" he said then the door closed.

10 minutes later

I rinsed off my body and stepped out the shower grabbing the towel off the rack sighing. My stomach was not in a good condition. I did the rest of my hygiene and put on a pair of sweat pants and a tanktop. I walked out the room and Davion went into the bathroom, I put new sheets on the bed and took all the dirty clothes downstairs and did the same with Paris and Jayden clothes.

I put a load of colored clothes inside of the washer then I went to cook breakfast. I decided to do pancakes, eggs, bacon and grits. It took me about a hour and a half to finish the food, Davion was in the living room playing COD 2. I sat his food on the table and we sat at the table and ate making small conversation.

"So what you doing today?" He said stuffing eggs in his mouth, "Well im going to clean up the house and watch lifetime" I said chuckling a little "That's boring" he said laughing "Yeah I know but when you have a bad ass kid running around with that ugly ass robot living with you you have to" I said smiling at the thought

He shrugged and hit me back with a I guess, I left the conversation and took the plates and washed them off "Well I got to go to work, Ill swing by later with the kids" Davion said kissing my cheek. I sighed because I was really going to be bored but I said ok and he left out the house.

I put in another load of colored clothes and called Shanty telling her to come over. Amber handling 'business' with Qua or Deuntr-, whatever that name was. She came with 2 big containers of cookie and cream icecream I rejoiced. She helped me clean up the house then we grabbed blankets and spoons and sat on the sofa watching Lifetime.

Unkonwn

"So when are we going to make the move?" I asked looking at the two of them watching TV "Tomorrow" He said and I nodded and kissed his cheek "I love you" I said and he just nodded pulling off

Davion

I walked in the Trap a little frustrated because I had to go out of town tomorrow so I was going to have to leave the kids with Antiana by herself. "where the fuck the drugs at?" I yelled slamming my hand down on the table. Everybody looked at me like im stupid me and Derrick pulled out our guns.

"WHERE MY SHIT!" I yell with pure anger and irritation in my voice "Amber came" one of my workers said

"Amber?" Derrick said looking confused "Ooh Hell Nawl, I know you didn't give my shit to a female" I said cocking my gun "She said that you told her to come" a different boy said "Aye Chris you still fucking her?" Derrick asked Chris "Barely, but she hop on my train anytime" He said "Get her over her house and fuck her and get her to tell what she gone do" I said and Derrick nodded "Bitch fucking up my pay" he said and then walked out of the Trap house to his car