14 Continued

4 months later

"OOOOHH GODDDD GET THIS BABY OUT OF MEE!!!" I yelled, I ended up going into early labor because of all the stress I was going through but my baby was still healthy. I held onto the bed while I pushed again and I heard the cry of Paris. Yep that's what I came up with Paris Davonna Jackson, I sighed throwing my head back.

I started crying and my body was sore "Can I see my baby?" I asked the doctor he nodded "She's so beautiful Grandma said she had brown eyes and she had black hair for now. I held on to her while Davion stood on the other side of the room, Jayden comes around me every 2 days which makes me want to cry because he was no longer my little boy anymore.

"Mama is that my sister?" Jayden asked I nodded while he touched her hand and she started squirming in my arms I smiled. I looked at Davion who was looking at me emotionless, more tears fell "Can yall give us time alone" I said never taking my eyes off Davion. Everybody nodded and took Jayden.

"What happened to you I don't even know you no more, I cant even look at you the same.. you think I cheated on you when on my sister grave shit on my kids I never touched this man, but you treated me like shit because of a picture, you want to know what happened?? The day at the beach I went to go get Jayden's towel and he bumped into me, he said his apologies and asked if I was ok I said im fine and he smiled at me weird and told me I was beautiful... I said thankyou and tried to walk around him and he asked where I was going and I said to my family. The day at the wing place he tried to pay for my food and I said no thankyou and he insisted that I give him my number and I said no im ENGAGED!" I sort of yelled not to loud because paris was sleep.

Davion just sat and looked at me with a look I couldn't read.

Davion

I looked at her, a part of me believed that she was telling the truth and the other part was stuck.

"So you still want a DNA test for Paris GET ONE!" she yelled "Calm down" I said looking at her "Hell nah, I have spent more time crying my whole pregnancy than actually enjoyed it but yet God still let me have my baby. You didn't come to no appointments, you took my baby boy from me" she said lowly but I could see she wanted to cry.

"Im sorry" I said "Don't you think that's a little too late, lemme ask you a question" she said and I motioned for her to continue "What if I was gone before you could apologize?" she asked me

I really didn't know how to reply to all of this because I still love her, its just my anger took over in the inside of me.

"I don't know" I shrugged "Go get the DNA test" she said then turned away from me.

Antiana

Grandma, Shanty, Derrick, Amber, Jayden, Jarus, Jaleeah, Lil J, and Tikari all piled in the room. "Soo we're just going to need to swab the both of you" the lady said I nodded and she got the q tip and swabbed the insides of our mouth.

"How's it been going between you and Davion" Jarus asked "Hell" I said and he nodded "We'll talk later" he said I shook my head in disapproval "Im sorry dad but I rather not" I said looking at him, he nodded and everybody took turns looking at Paris as she slept. Davion got up and held the baby and smiled cooeing over her I just rolled my eyes.

'Fake bastard' I thought.

I just watched the two of them then eventually fell asleep.

1 week later

"Shhhh" I said patting Paris back burping her in the kitchen she let out a cry and it later calmed down when the sound of a burp escaped from her. I sighed grabbing the blanket and laying her in my lap as I sat on the sofa rocking her.

I have been out of the hospital for 3 days and it seems ass if im in this alone Davion comes around once a blue moon. The doorbell rung and Paris started stirring in her sleep then started crying again, this time I wanted to cry with her because she had been crying all day.

I put her on my chest and she calmed down, when I opened the door Jayden attacked me with hugs and Davion took the baby out my hand letting me pick up Jayden "I missed you mommy!" he yelled I giggled. "I miss you too" I said

"Jayden go to the mailbox and get the mail" Davion voice boomed Paris smiled squeezing his hand showing nothing nothing but gums. I sat down watching the two interact with eachother "Here you go" Jayden said sitting the mail down on the glass coffee table. I reached for the mail and seen the envelope that had the DNA results, shit I already knew what it said so I gave him the envelope.

He sat Paris down on the sofa while Jayden start messing with her. "Ooh" he said picking up Paris sitting the results down, I crossed my legs and folded my arms "Do you believe me now" I asked and he nodded. "I got to go to work, Jayden is going on his grandmas house" he said getting up.

I grabbed Paris and nodded "do what you want you aint got to tell me" I said he looked at me and stared a whole into the side of my face "But why cant I stay with mommy and Paris?" Jyaden asked "because your mama live too far and I don't want to come back over to this side of town" Davion said "Jayden you can stay if you want to and what you said Davion didn't make no kind of sense what you keeping him from me for?" I asked him getting up rocking Paris while she played with my diamond necklace.

"Because you got people looking for you" Davion said stepping into my face "Jayden go upstairs real quick" I said but thinking to myself its about to get ugly. I sat Paris down in her swing and walked back over to Davion "Whats the difference, I already got one of my kids in the house with me" I said looking at him "And you also got to be able to take care of her not me" he said with a look of anger on his face

"Ooh so, we can lay down and make the baby but I got to take care of it what the fuck wrong with you" I asked him pissed off. "You is what the fuck wrong with me, you! You act like you cant never tell me nothing" he said and I could smell the mint of his breath he was so close "I do tell you stuff, I didn't want to ruin the fun that we were having" I said folding my arms.

"But it didn't fold out to great after the after party now did it?" he asked I just looked at him "Bye get out, I don't care leave" I said pushing him towards the door he turned around adnd backed me up to the wall.

"Don't put your hands on me Antiana" he growled "Or what?" I asked hiding back all of my emotions. He looked down at my lips and kissed me, I kissed him back then broke away turning my head "Just leave" I said walking around him. he walked out the door and I locked it "You can come down now Jayden" I said

Paris was sleep so I decided I would cook dinner "What you want for dinner?" I asked him, he climbed on top of the bar stool and smiled "Hot wings" he said I looked at him laughing.

We sat inside of the kitchen and talked the whole time about just regular stuff until he hit the subject "Mommy why did you cry when I said I wanted to live with daddy?" he asked resting his head on his hands. I stopped seasoning the chicken "Umm, you wouldn't understand JayJay, Don't worry about it as long as you know mama loves you" I said.

Hours later

We had finished eating and we were sitting on the couch and I was helping Jayden with his homework while Paris cooed and looked into my eyes and start smiling. "S-s-at" Jayden sounded out and read a book that her had to read every day at home.

Knock Knock Knock

"Hold on baby" I said getting up from the couch with Paris. I opened the door and Davion had blood all on his shirt and his eyes were weak.