26

Davion

"What the fuck, where my child!" I yelled at the Principal "Sir, every child was either picked up or put on the bus, in your case your son was on the bus" he said trying to touch my shoulders. "Nah don't fucking touch me, my son missing and you think that im supposed to be cool about the shit" I said slapping the papers off his desk and kicking the chair over.

"Security!" he yelled

"Nigga you wasn't thinking about calling security when I said my fucking son didn't get off the bus fuck you and security!" I yelled swinging the door open knocking a hole in the wall.

"Bitch I said run the mother fucking cameras, my son didn't fucking come home and you act like you don't want to do the bullshit" Antiana said and the lady picked up the phone. "Ooh so you want to call the police, bitch if you don't HANG THAT FUCKING PHONE UP AND ROLL THAT DAMN CAMERA IM GOING TO CHOKE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU WITH THAT CHORD!" Antiana yelled and you damn right I didn't stop her she got all rights.

"Mam calm down" The principal said, I looked at him and walked closer too him "Shut the fuck up and do what she said" I said with the meanest mug. He rushed over to the computer and started pulling up the camera I stood behind him and Antiana walked around the corner seeing Amber car pull up and Jayden willingly gets in.

"Im getting tired of this heffa" Antiana said and smacked the shit out of the girl next to the Principal. "I bet you wont mug me no damn more when I come up in this bitch I was trying to be civil with your want to be Brazilian weave fake ass" she said and we walked out.

"get her killed now" Antiana growled "and get my son back" she said I nodded and kissed her forehead "Stay at home with Paris, imma get my bodyguards to watch the house" I said and she nodded but looked pissed off.

I know my mama always told me never to hit a female but when you fuck with my kids, im fucking with you and with that being said imma straigt give her what she asking for no need to beg because you been on your knees.

Antiana

Shanty pregnant ass came over and I was mad as shit and I wanted my child back so anybody who touched my child gone die tonight.

Paris started walking over to the couch and stumbled falling on her butt. I smiled "ma ma" she said reaching for me I picked her up and Shanty mugged her. Paris just straight faced her "AMBER ALERT< AMBER ALERT< AMBERT ALERT 20 YEAR OLD AMBER GIVONNA COLLINS WAS ABDUCTED INSIDE OF THE CALIFORNIA #1 THRIFT STORE AT APPROXIMATELY 5:32, IF ANYBODY HAS SEEN HER PLEASE CONTA-" The lady said, I found it hilarious and turned off the tv.

Shanty clapped and I started playing with Paris "See mama said that if Amber kept messing with her family that it was going to be an Amber Alert" I cooed and Shanty bussed out laughing and so did Paris.

The door opened and in walked the body guard with my son "JAYDEN!" I yelled sitting Paris down and running to him but he didn't hug me back "Mama where were you, Auntee Amber said that you want going to come save me and that you didn't love me" He said I looked at him pulling him away by his shoulders.

"What no baby, mama loves you and I didn't come because I had yo-" I said but he cut me off "You don't love me no more" he said running off and I stood there looking in his direction. I am not about to be like them parents that will say give him time to think. "JAYDEN BRING YOUR ASS BACK DOWN THESE STAIRS RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND DON'T MAKE ME THINK ABOUT SAYING IT TWICE!" I yelled

He came walking down the stairs and I pointed my ginger at him telling him to come here. He walked up on me "Now you glad im not going to smack your ass, in our mama I love you more than anything in this world, me and your daddy will go through hell for you and your sister, you are not about to fucking sit here and tell me some shit that Amber had told you, now take your ass up in that room and put that ipad, ipod, ps4, phone and that fucking laptop on my bed before I break your fucking neck!" I yelled and he stomped off.