22

2 Years later

Antiana

I picked up my kids and Jayden was sleep Paris was staring out the window while I pulled up to the grocery store "Wake your brother up Paris" I said reaching for my purse. I got out the car and opened the door for Paris while Jayden got out moping with a attitude "Boy you better wipe that damn frown of your face before i do" I said sternly.

He has a attitude because his Dad was out of town and he was supposed to be going to six flags today.
I held Paris hand while we crossed the street. I grabbed a buggy and put Paris in it because she love to run off.
"Hi, are you Antiana?" Some girl asked approaching me I nodded "Well can you tell Davion to come get Melanie and don't think about bringing that little bitch back over to my house(Tracey's Daughter I couldn't remember her name)" She said Paris and Jayden just looked at her.

"Cover Yall ears" I said looking at my kids

"I know damn well you ain't dissing no damn lil damn girl witcho over grown ass, how the fuck you have hate for her and that's supposed to be your niece?? Get the fuck out of my face" I said mugging her

She smacked her teeth "Yea whatever hoe" she said walking off, she better be glad I don't want my kids to see m y stomp a bitch.

"Paris baby never let a girl treat you wrong you better fight back, you hear me you are way too beautiful to be treated like you not nothing you a queen mama ok" I said she giggled and nodded

"And Jayden don't bring no nappy headed ghetto girl home for me to meet and always make sure the girl has respect for herself, Never mistreat them in any way son because you never gone get to old where I can't beat your ass understand?" I told him.

I have to be hard on Jayden because I don't want him to take me as a joke and do the totally opposite.

2 Days later

"JAYDEN GO DO THAT DAMN HOMEWORK THIS IS MY LAST TIME TELLING YOU!" Davion yelled while me and Paris were in the kitchen. Davion got home 6 months ago and he still doing that drug shit I been trying to talk to him but every time it's a argument like no nigga get your ass out now.
I was cooking Lasagna today because I didn't feel like cooking a lot I had a long day getting cussed out by my boss and trying not to cuss his ass back so I wouldn't lose my job.

Paris tried to talk when her Dad came in "Dada" she said reaching for him, he picked her up "Hey princess" Davion said kissing on her cheeks. She giggled. Davion walked over to me kissing my jaw but I was still mad about our argument this morning about him getting out the streets.

"Go pick up Melanie" I said putting the lasagna in the oven "Baby I will go get her tomorrow" Davion said "Nooo, you said that yesterday why are you avoiding her?" I asked folding my arms "Her family crazy" He said pointing to his forehead.

I looked at him long and hard and he sighed "Fine" he said handing me Paris, I put her down because she can walk.

Jayden was at the dining room table doing his homework "How was school?" I asked sitting down and Paris sat playing with her teddy bear on the floor "Good" Jayden said. I nodded sometimes I miss the little 4 year old who loved to be around his mama but now he's 7 and he act like he dont have time no more.

"You know you can talk to me right?" I said looking at him, he nodded.

Davion

I pulled up to some old apartments in the hood and knocked on Tracey's sister door. She opened the door and her house smelled like must. "Eww, where's my daughter" I asked pushing her aside and she looked like she seen a ghost. I heard faint screaming in the other room so i ran to the door.