6 Continued

Continued

Recap

"How many more fucking secrets you gone fucking keep from me, and the problem is you in the room im sleeping in and expect me not to fucking hear your conversation Davion I get so fucking tired of arguing with your lightskinned ass it don't make no damn sense, you act like you got to take your dick everywhere you fucking go, you would feel some type of way if I was cheating and you continue to do it and keep MOTHER FUCKING SECRETS !!!!!!" I yelled not caring if the whole fucking neighborhood heard me. "Im not the only one keeping secrets, the other day at the mall.....

I just looked a thim and laughed, "Ooh so you though I was cheating?" I asked "Nahh, but I do think you an your ex got something going on that I don't know about" he said "Ok first of all how you gone try and frame me for cheating when you cheating?" I asked mugging him. "OK THEN START FUCKING TALKING AND STOP ARGUING ALL THE DAMN TIME ANTIANA!" He yelled "OK ME AND HIM GOT A PAST 1 WEEK BEFORE I CAME TO CALI I HAD RAN FROM HIM BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSING ME, YOU TOOK MY FUCKING VIRGINITY SO HOW THE FUCK I GOT SOMETHING GOING ON, I WOULNT SAY MY FUCIKING CHILD WAS A MISTAKE BUT WE DIDN'T HAVE A FUCKING CONDOMN AND I LOVE MY BABY TOO DEATH ITS JUST YOUR ASS AINT READY TO HAVE A DOWN AS CHICK. NO SCRATCH THAT A LOYAL FAITHFUL ASS GIRL AT HOME WATCHING AND CARRYING YOUR KIDS, FUCKING YOU WHEN YOU WANT TO AND BEING THERE FOR YOU WHEN YOU NEED A SHOULDER TO CRY ON, AND I KNOW DAMN WELL YOU DIDN'T JUST FIND THIS OUT BECAUSE THE DAY AT THE MALL YOU WAS FUCKING PISSED AND I GUESS THAT'S WHAT YOU WAS MAD ABOUT!" I yelled and he just stood there frozen and shook his head

"That's all you had to say when I asked you the first time instead of beating around the bush" he said "Davion you mustve forgot that I fucking tried but instead yu pushed me away" I said now in his face with my finger pointed in the middle of his forehead "Sit down, you are not supposed to be on that leg" he said

"Fuck you Davion im sick of you" I said liming around him but I had to stop to hold the door. I stop and squeezed my eyes together and sucked the pain up and took slow steps to the bed. I sat down and grabbed my phone, I called Shanty and Davion just stood in the batroom, I guess crying cause I heard sniffles, I wanted so bad to hold him but he don't do me right so what imma baby him for? Shanty said she would be over to help me. I was hungry, tired, emotional just everything. I threw my head back and put on my clothes that were laid out on the bed which was a jogging suit. After I finished I threw my head back and I just cried, im in a bad position right now and Davion adding more stress on me. I ended up falling asleep.

7 hours later

Shanty woke me up and I could tell it was night time "Where is my baby?" I asked with a slick attitude "He sleep" she said "I got you some crutches" she said smiling "Don't be acting like shit sweet I told your onion ring head ass to come earlier THIS MORNING" I said and she laughed "But I had to run the shop" she said I just nodded and took the crutches. I hopped into the elevator and rode to the second floor, I walked into Jayden room and Davion was there rocking him to sleep. A little hint Jayden is a big ass spoiled baby cause he gets whatever he want but that's gone stop soon cause my nigga need to be tough but also need to know how to treat a female.

I hopped over to Jayden and kissed him on the forehead and turned back around to leave because I didn't have anything to say to Davion.

2 weeks later

Davion

Antiana is walking well now she just got a limp which is going to go away, she is back at the house with us, she just dosent sleep in the same room nor talk to eachother unless its about Jayden. Jayden doesn't know whats going on so we thought that it would be best that we act normal.