1

** House In MM

"Davion im getting so tired of having this argument about Jayden he is not getting in that fucking pool its starting to get to fucking cold, unless you want your fucking son hooked up on IV's then I advise you to not take him out there to the damn pool and im not having this same argument every 20 minutes with you" I screamed at Davion my babydaddy/ boyfriend he don't never fucking listen to me, like come on I don't want my son in the fucking hospital because of your rabbit looking ass.

"Man alright Tiana, I got to go" he said getting mad walking around me, I folded my arms leaning against the spiral staircase watching him walk down the stairs out the door. "Jayden!" I yelled "Yes mommy look what I made" he said holding up a picture he had colored I guess with the maid Tiffany.

I think imma have to fire her ass cause she be trying to get a little too comfortable with Davion and I might demolish her ass. "That's cute baby" I said picking him up kissing him all over the face. He giggled and wiggled in my arms "Mama what are we eating for dinner!" he yelled running downstairs "Baby stop running before you hurt yourself and I don't know" I said going down the stairs seeing Tiffany on her phone leaning against the counter. When she seen me she mugged me "Look now heffa you can get the fuck out and I can get a new maid sweety" I said pointing towards the direction the door would be she hung up the phone and hurriedly down the other direction,

I groaned in frustration. "Jayden if I tell you one more time to get this damn robot out the middle of the floor imma have a bone to pick with you" I said to him after hitting my toe on this annoying ass robot Lil J had got him for his birthday which was last month June 12.

He came back to the living room grabbing it "Hello friend" It said and I rolled my eyes I be wanting to take that damn toy and beat the fuck out of it. "Baby go put on your shoes so we can go grocery shopping for dinner" I called upstairs as I went to the elevator to the 3rd floor where our room was,

I got his room on the second floor so that it can be easily reachable. When the glass elevator stopped I rubbed my hands through my hair and walked into the bedroom me and Davion share. I sighed as I picked up his shoes from the front of the bed taking it to the closet, as I was walking to his side of the closet to put his shoes in the sectional part of the closet I stepped on something wet and I scrunched my face.

I turned around seeing a condom on the floor which I knew wasn't ours cause we never fucked in the closet, I instantly grew mad and just threw his Versace shoes some fucking where and went to my side of the ccloset sliding on my pink and white nikes that matched my pin t-shirt and my white tru religion shorts. "Nasty bastard" I mumbled snatching my keys off the dresser.

"You ready Jayden" I called through the house as I was walking down the stairs to the second floor "Yessss" he yelled running "Where do all this energu come from and next time I tell you stop running you gone have my hand connected to your ass" I said grabbing his hand walking down the stairs a little slower because of him trying not to run so he slow his pace down.

I smiled at him and he smiled back "I love you mommy" he said smiling harder than he just was "I love you to JayJay" I said calling him by my little nickname we gave him. I got outside after I grabbed my purse that held my iphone 6 in it, I got inside of my black 2015 Hyundai Genesis with black rims after I buckled up my little snugga bug. I turned up my future monster CD which was playing Fetti.

Don't make me go and get the wraith

Im trying to dodge another case

Order Ace of Spades by the case

Tell em shoot the nigga in his face

I keep a pack of wolves by the safe

I rod tha bank, im going on a chase