11

Antiana

3 months later

I woke up running to the bathroom, these little throwing up patterns aint going to fly. I had a doctor's appointment next week but right now we are going on a little trip since it is Jayden's break. I am 4 months pregnant as you may have figured it out and I have a new little friend and ofcourse it's a girl Davion would've siked out if it was a nigga.

"Davion you got to get the rest of the bags before it starts raining!" I screamed up the stairs "Mommy why are you screaming?" Jayden asked walking downstairs in his fuzzy pajamas rubbing his eyes. "Because your daddy is acting like a asshole" I said under my breath.

"Mama what is a asshole?" Jayden asked and next thing you know he was crying "I already told you not to say that when your mama say it" Davion said and Jayden clenched to my leg and I felt a sharp pain on my ass "Owww" I screamed "I told your ass not to be cussing infront of him to" he said mugging me.

"Well how come you get to cuss and I don't?' I asked folding my arms "Me to " Jayden said "Well first of all im the daddy in this house, second of all you too young to be cussing" Davion said and we both mugged him.

"Barely" Jayden mumbled and I laughed causing Davion to look back at us, we smiled and he shook his head. We piled into the car and headed off the airport.

At the Airport

"Mhmm, baby taste this" I said holding out a cinnamon stick me and Jayden were eating on, he looked at me "What?" I asked "Antiana you just told me to eat a poptart now you want me to eat a cinnamon stick, I do not want a stomach ache because of you" he said and I pouted "Who said you was going to get a stomach ate??" I asked rolling my neck "Just forget I ever said anything about a stomach" he said

"Ooh so basically what you saying is forget how fat I am??" I asked now getting a little loud "Woman what's your problem, I haven't said nothing like that stop making stuff up" he said looking at me "Ooh so now im a woman ok MAN" I said giving Jayden all my attention. I could feel Davion staring into the back of my neck because my neck hair was at attention.

Davion

I know yall see this shit, she just out the blue start cussing my ass out like I just stole her brazillian weave. Right now we were waiting on my jet to arrive because they said they had a 'problem' knowing they ass got up late, that's why I ordered a new jet and new pilots.

I was sitting by Antiana and Jayden on instagram when I heard somebody clear their throat. I looked up seeing a woman in a suit "Hey" she said and I nodded wassup with my head, she leaned on one of her legs trying to make her butt look bigger but her legs went skinnier.

"Why the fuck are you standing right here??" Antiana snapped and me and Jayden looked at her for a response "Ooh im sorry I didn't know that you two were together" she said with a attitude I smacked my teeth. 'she finna get your ass cussed out' my brain said and I nodded agreeing with it.

"What the fuck you nodding for?" Antiana asked while I was carrying the bags to the jet, I looked over at her and she was just standing there with her arms folded on top of her pregnant stomach. I instantly got mad as hell I pointed my index finger at her and motioned for her to come here.

She started walking over to me with a mean wobble and I continued going to the jet with Jayden sleep on my other arm and the bags in the other and I had 2 security guards carrying bags. Antiana held her back as she angrily 'stomped' off to the jet but she had a wobble too her. "Pregnant women son" one of my security guards said I nodded and went to lay Jayden down on the other couch across from the one Antiana was sitting at with a attitude.