7

Antiana

I woke up with a clear mind and honestly I felt better after I talked to Davion grandma about the situation and she said it was best for the baby sake to move out. And she also said that Jayden should stay with me at nights and I drop him off in the morning on my way to work and we stay in the same house for the weekend. I think she said it better even though sometimes we both have work so she said she would get him.

I got up and went back to the shower and took a 15 minute shower, I brushed my teeth and pinned my hair up so that I could lotion my body. I got my flat irons and straightened my hair and put on my black bra and pantie set and grabbed my white trus with a purple polo shirt and purple converses. I grabbed my Black Furla bag and my keys, I walked downstairs smelling bacon and I heard Jayden and Davion laughing. I walked in the dining room smiling, Davion looked up from Jayden getting tickled and looked confused. I just smiled "Mommy tell daddy too stoppp" Jayden giggled I just laughed "Davion I need to talk to you please in the kitchen" I said smiling and sitting down my purse and keys. He was wearing Black trus a white t shirt and forces with his gold chain and his earring in his ear and his lip diamond. He got up and walked behind me to the kitchen. I turned around and sighed.

"I think its best for me to move from the house and you can have Davion during the day time and I have him at night and we stay in the same house on the weekends." I said trying to some up all that I really had to say. He looked at me and just walked away.... Yall see the stupid shit that I got to deal with, I just took that as a yes and went back to the dining room. Davion was typing away on his phone and Jayden had on the same thing that Davion was wearing except he had the chain that Davion had gave him. "Mommy daddy taking me to the zoo!" Jayden said smiling wide I giggled "that's wassup little munchkin" I said looking at an anonymous text I had got.

--: Ooh ok bitch while you and Davion over their having family time, you better try to make it last forever because I am on the lose and so is my pussy, but anyway hows the baby???

I grew angry as hell and I know Davion read my face, I sighed and looked back down to my phone and back up to the glass door that lead to the backyard. What the fuck wrong with these bitches and hoes and whateer the fuck else is this what comes with lovin and starting a family with a thug???. I picked Jayden up and he smiled giving me a kiss on the cheek "Mwah" he said making a sound and Davion laughed and I smiled "Mwah **Be** Mwah **Good** Mwah **Today** and Mwah **No*** Mwah*** sweets ***Mwah***." I said and he giggled "Ok mommy I love you" he said "I love you to, Davion call me whenever" I said sitting Jayden back down and he didn't say nothing nor did he look up, I guess he mad but life moves on.

Davion

"Come on lets go look at your family" I said picking up Jayden he laughed "Daddy I do not look like a monkey" he said laughing. "Barely" I said putting him on my neck. "Dadddd, look I don't want to go over thereeee" he said screaming. I laughed, "I thought you were the real MVP?" I asked him "Im realer than you dad" he said in his little bitty ass voice. I smacked my teeth "In that case you would go over to the lions with me" I said and he smacked his teeth "That's cake" he said tryna makehis voice deeper, but it only got higher. I put him on the ground and he stopped all the way back from the cage where the sign at "Come on Jay" I said laughing he looked at me and hesitated and then he started walking like a pimp. I snickered and he stood by the gate, the lion came up and started roaring he jumped and I picked him up. "Its ok, you got a long way to go to be a MVP boy" I said and he laughed and got on my back. The rest of the day we watched animals and ate, I got him a little lion because he said he aint no scaredy cat. I just laughed and bought him the lion. We got in the car and I headed to Church's Chicken and ordered a box of chicken with a box of biscuits and okra for Antiana because I planned on going over to her job today to see what we needed to talk about even though I didn't want to live in a house by myself without my son. No matter what we had going on it's a different story when my child is in the middle of it.

I got up to her shop which was big as fuck, and red and black in the inside. I got Jayden and I got Antiana food, I walked in and some of these thirsty ass females she got up here started looking at me. I heard Shanty loud mouth so I knew Antiana was in here, Jayden was shy now and he was holding my hand quiet to death now. I walked to Antiana station and some nigga was over there by her making her blush, "Go over there with Auntie Shanty" I told Jayden he nodded. Antiana still having noticed me here because she was too busy staring into this nigga face, I walked up to him and Antiana staring him up and down. He mugged me so I grabbed him by his shirt and jacked him up "Smoke boy it aint like that" he said shaking his head back and forth. I dropped him and turned around seeing Antiana looking mad and shocked "Ion know what you shocked for because you know how I do it" I said walking up to her making my chain swing from side to side.

Antiana

Did this negro just jack up the delivery man?? I was pissed even though he was telling me how good I looked I was still being respectful of me and Davion relationship. "Ion know what you shocked for because you know how I do it" he said walking up to me and he looked so fucking fine I just wanted to turn him around and take him to the back, but he want to be an asshole and give out international dick. "Mhm whats up Davion??" I asked him continuing to straighten ole girl hair "You said that we need to talk and too call you but I came to see you and brought you some food" he said and when he said food I immediately stopped doing hair "Michelle I will be right back just get comfortable" I said to my customer she nodded. Davion walked over to Shanty station and I seen Jayden in her chair and I smiled "Did you have fun baby?" I asked him picking him up. He nodded and rubbed his eyes I pouted "You sleepy?" I asked him getting the bag of food he just laid his head on my shoulder. We went to the back of the shop and i sat down on the couch while Davion sat across from me on the other couch. I laid Jayden in my lap with his head resting on my thighs, I started eating looking at Davion staring me down. His emotions were mixed with anger, confusion and sadness, I could tell because of how his eyebrows were arched, the wrinkles in his forehead and his eyes. "about what you said earlier, I want to be able too kiss my son to sleep and tuck him in the bed, you know what I want to be around him when I come home" he said "You know us living together aint going to work, I really want to though but I cry wayyyyy too much and I don't want to lose my baby" I said taking the last bite of my biscuit. He looked at me and rubbed his hands down his face then scratched his temp fade, "You better be staying in the other house" he said raising his eyebrow and rubbing his knuckles. I lifted up a little because Jayden was laying in my lap "And if im not?" I pushed now raising my eyebrow. "You'll find out" he said then came and picked up Jayden leaving, ugh these hormones getting the best of me. I walked out the room and back to my station to finish doing hair.

4 hours later

It was now time for me to leave and I was the last one here, my mind started to race to the day of the driveby. I was wishing so badly that he had caught whoever did it, but unfortunately they had got out before they could go check the car. I heard the door open while I was sweeping "We're closed" I said not bothering to turn around "I sa-" before I could finish and turn around the lights were off and something smelly came over my nose and I was out.

Scrrrr who got Antiana Davion about to go crazy !!!!