17

Antiana

I walked in my house I had got somebody to come over and clean it for me, I sighed going upstairs to take a shower after the sex I just had I needed a shower because I didn't feel right.

I walked into the bathroom and put my hair up in a ball and stripped out of my clothes stepping into the steaming hot water then that shit got a little too hot "Sss" I said hissing to how hot the water was

"So you finally home" a voice said that I knew who it was "yes Qua im home" I said rolling my eyes. "I know you went to see him" he said and I stayed quiet "Are you fucking him?" He asked "N-n-no" I said stuttering

"You lying" he said I made sure I rinsed off well and stepped out the shower grabbing my towel "What the fuck Antiana" he said furrowing his eyebrows "What?" I asked looking in the mirror seeing the red spots on my neck. I held my head down.

I could feel Qua staring at me so I never bothered to look up I just played with something to get my attention off of the affair that I was having with my baby daddy. "How many times" he growled "It j-" I started but he cut me off "Got dammit Antiana that's not what I asked you, I asked you how many times" he said stepping closer to me "Twice" I said in a shaky voice. He stood beside me looking at me in the mirror which made my stomach drop and my body shake "When" he asked still looking at me. This shit so hard to do but it wasn't hard for me to be fucking Davion this is what I get whats done in the dark would come to light "Yesterday and Today" I said throwing my head down. "Pick your head up, you didn't have your head down when you was fucking" he said I corrected him in my mind 'Uh correction yes I did, when I had my back arched and when I was riding him'.

I looked up and I started feeling guilty "Its over" he said walking out the bathroom. I sighed and honestly I was sad as hell "See this is why you cant have no baby daddy and still have love for him" I said stomping in my room snatching down my gown and going to sleep.

I woke up and felt arms around my waist, I looked back and seen Qua. 'If I was him I would've left your ass' my brain said and I held my head down sliding out the bed removing his hands. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene

I came back out and Qua was on his phone but when he seen me he got up and walked past me too the bathroom, I find that odd but I went to the closet and put on some blue jeans and a purple shirt with my purple nikes and I straightened my hair and grabbed my purse and keys leaving out the door.

Traffic was bad so I sat in the car listening to the blowing of horns and road rage, one lady stepped out the car and I got my phone and started recording the fight putting it on instagram.

After the traffic I went over to nana house to get the kids. "Jaylen running a fever and Paris is fine" she said and I smiled "Thankyou ma" I said hugging her "Girl are those hickies?" She asked. I blushed from embarrassment but nodded. "Now I know you and I know Davion, Yall still at it?" She asked I looked away but nodded.

"You need to let Mr. Conceited go, I don't like him he fishy" She said I nodded not really wanting to get into the conversation. Everybody always calling Qua Concieted or Stuckup.

I left her house and Paris was in the back sleeping and Jaylen had a piece of tissue in his nose snoring from the cold. I pulled into my Condo to see Qua car gone so I rejoiced that moment.

I carried Jaylen over my shoulder and I held Paris in my other hand. I had to hold Paris with the same hand I was holding Jaylen in to get the door open.

I walked up the stairs slowly and trying not to wake either of them up and laid Jaylen and Paris in my California King size bed. I went downstairs and got a couple juices chips and candy and ordered a Pizza from Papa Johns.

The doorbell rung and I was sure as hell it wasn't the Pizza place. I opened the door and Davion stood on the other side in sweats and a T-shirt. I stepped aside rolling my eyes and locking the door back "What?" I asked him a little annoyed.

Too Be Continued

I'm sorry I didn't update these last two days, I've been stressed 😘