13

Jayden in MM

Antiana

2 days later

I had moved into a 3 bedroom apartment, I really didn't look for anything to high of a price. I tried talking to Davion but all he did was call me out my name and not claim my unborn.

I got up out the bed and did my hygiene, I had took Jayden to school earlier this morning so now I was going to go hang with my girls on my last day of freedom. If you hadn't caught on now that mean that I am going to be a lawyer tomorrow.

I got in the shower and I started to feel more guiltier for not telling Davion about my encounters with Mr. creepy. I continued to bathe while tears dropped from my eyes but too be honest I done cried so much these past days it don't even seem like I could get more hurt.

I got out the shower and lotioned well atleast tried, I couldn't really get my feet so I had just decided I would be wearing shoes today. A loud knock on the door distracted me from getting out my outfit, I grabbed my robe and put it around my body. I walked down stairs and opened the door to see nobody their but their was a envelope on the ground.

I picked it up and locked the door back. I walked back upstairs sitting the envelope on the bed and grabbing a pair of dark washed levis and a pink shirt with my pink nike roshes. I straightened out my hair and put on mascara and eyeliner. Today I was a little grumpy because of what happened but I was willing to change that all for my girls.

I grabbed the keys to my porsche truck and grabbed my purse with my phone in the other hand and walked downstairs. Before I stepped on the second step I had forgot the envelope, I went back and got it then headed to the mall.

I arrived at the mall and got my purse out the car and started calling Shanty

Me- Where yall at

Shanty- Food court

End of conversation

I was happy ass hell that they were at the food court because I was hungry. I walked to the food court and when I seen them I got happy smiling from one ear to another. "Hey Shanty and Amber" I said giving them hugs "Hey boo and we have go to talk" Shanty said and Amber agreed. I ordered 10 piece braise wing with shrimp fried rice and a peach drink and sat down with them.

"So I went the your house yesterday and I didn't see you nor Jayden and the house smelled like weed" Shanty said "Well correction Davion's house and we are not together no more/ engaged" I said holding back my emotions. I ended up telling them everything "and he came home and showed me a picture of our first encounter when he had bumped into me, I never cheated on him" I said wiping my tears. "Im beating his ass" Shanty said "Well have you tried to talk to him" Amber asked

I nodded "Yea but everytime he says he don't want to hear it or the baby is not his and im a hoe" I said drinking some of my drink "What is his problem?? Did you find out the sex of the baby?" Shanty asked I nodded "It's a girl" I said smiling a little. they started clapping I looked at them crazy as everybody started looking at us and Amber is no better than Shanty "The fuck is yall looking at continue eating this grown folks business" she said and Shanty agreed. "Sooo, what did Davion say?" Shanty asked

I really didn't want to talk about him right now cause you know if you keep talking about somebody they would pop up "He dosent know, nor did he go to the doctors appointment" I said they shook their heads "These niggas be acting up" Amber said

I just got up and threw my food away.

While at the trashcan I seen a whole group of niggas come in and people started clearing the way and in the mix I seen Davion, Derrick and the rest of their little clique. I walked back tot the table a little nervous. "Girl what are you sweating for?" Shanty asked looking around till Derrick and her made eye contact that caused everybody to look over.

"fuck" I mumbled looking down, the baby had started kicking "OOOOO let me feel" Amber said coming around the table. She put her hand on my stomach and she started jumping up and down "I want a baby now" she said cooing "No you don't" I mumbled sighing.

Everybody came over to the table and Shanty and Derrick got all booed up so I decided I would read the envelope. The other guys got a booth right behind us and Amber was on her phone.

HMMM, so this where you stay?? Nice apartment but I was wondering how are you and Davion doing since he broke up with you and took back his engagement ring? I guess not to good

I read over the envelope again and pulled out my phone taking a picture of it. "Whats wrong?" Amber asked I slid her the envelope "Who the fuck wrote this!" she yelled and everybody looked over at us "Shh" I said snatching the envelope putting it back in my purse "Whats going on?" Shanty asked and Derrick did to "Not-" I started but Amber was already talking "Somebody stalking her" Amber said getting up.

I grabbed my things "I got to go" I said walking around them "Wait Antiana" Shanty said claling my name but I don't want the attention nor did I want Davion all up in my business. "Please stop" she called, stopped but I didn't turn around "Let me know you are ok" she said and I nodded continuing to walk out the mall.

When I got to my car I closed and locked the doors and started crying "Why jesus??" I mumbled while in sobs. I wiped my tears and started the engine to my car backing out, Jayden gets dropped off at Davions house so I wouldn't have to worry about going to get him.

I drove to the park not to far from the mall. I had tinted windows so nobody could see in, I sat and rubbed my stomach and started talking to my baby. "Hey baby girl" I said and I felt a kick I laughed "You having fun beating up mommy?" I asked and she kicked me again but this time multiple times

"Ooh so you think its funny" I said smiling rubbing my stomach. I ended up falling asleep till my phone awaked me, I looked at the time and it read 9:25

Me- Hello

Davion- Come get Jayden

End of conversation

I sighed and crunk up my car pulling off to his house, when I got their it was another car in the driveway but I didn't pay it any attention. I knocked on the door and the maid answered "Hey how have you and Ms. Thang doing?" she asked letting me in "fine" I said smiling walking into the livingroom. Everything still looked the same, a girl came downstairs wearing shorts and a tank top mugged me.

I walked up the stairs past her because I didn't have time for all that she was doing. I walked into Jaydens room and Davion was playing with him "What you doing in here?" Davion asked I just ignored him "You ready baby?" I asked Jayden "Do I have to go?" Jayden asked I felt hurt but I shook my head no and gave him a hug and walked out the room.

On my way down the stairs I heard Jayden "Ma" he said I turned around "Yes baby" I asked "Im sorry I want to live with daddy" he said and my heart felt like it had been ripped out of my chest. I started crying and I nodded leaving my baby boy standing on top of the stairs.

I cried all the way back to my car and when I got in I lost all of my strength I cried the rest of my eyes away. I don't think it's the emotions from the pregnancy, its life too my son don't want to stay with me no more and that was all the happiness I had. I rode to Zaxby's and got the chicken finger meal and ate in the parking lot.

I didn't want to go home, I didn't want to be bothered I just wanted to move away, but I already ran away from my problems once and I don't want to again because this is my life.

New Life: Book 3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें