6

Antiana

I woke up in pain so I started crying, these are the times I wish I had a maid. The room door busted open "Mommy, why are you crying?" Jayden said rubbing my tears away. I just cried so he laid his head on my chest and started crying tooo. We rubbed eachother, my leg was aching and my side was aching too, I really couldn't feel arm because I wasn't moving it. Davion walked in with his gun then quickly put it up "Whats wrong?" he asked looking confused "My fuc--. I mean my leg and my side is hurting" I said letting more tears fall, he went to the bathroom and got a bottle of ibuprofens and gave me two with some watered down coke that I had yesterday. I took the pills and he reposition my leg and I winced "Daddddyy, you hurting mommy!" he said rubbing my cheek. Davion looked up "I know son I didn't mean to" he said and Jayden nodded. The pain slowly started to go away and I just sat up in the bed with Jayden sitting in my lap resting his head on my breasts. And Davion leaning on the door watching, you could tell he was in deep thought but I could careless right now.

" I didn't get no sleep cause of Derrick, yall aint gone get no sleep cause of me, I said I didn't get no sleep cause of Derrick, yall aint gone get no sleep cause of me GET YOUR BUTT UP, GET YOUR BUTT UP!!" Shanty said blowing a whistle, Jayden lifted up and scrunched his face up "STOP!!!" He yelled to the top of his lungs which sounded like something of Despicable me.

Me and Davion laughed and he looked at us with that 'the fuck you laughing for' face I just smiled "You mad or nah?" Shanty asked coming in the room with a jogger suit on and a whistle around her neck, her hair in a high ponytail and she had on some forces. I looked at her and threw my head back. She looked at me with a confused face while tickling Jayden and he accidently kicked me in my leg. I squeezed my eyes closed and tried my best not to fight Shanty.

1 hour later

Here I am soaking in the bathtub, something I needed cause I felt dirty laying in the bed all day and I want to go cook dinner but I cant. "You finished" Davion said coming in the bathroom with a towel I looked at him and mugged him "No" I said laying my head back down on the back of the bathtub. I honestly don't understand why my family so torn apart, I just grabbed my rag and got my dove soap and started bathing. I got out 15 minutes later cause my finger was starting to crawl up and I don't like feeling like an old woman. I grabbed the towel that Davion had left in here and started drying off while sitting on the edge of the tub, I could barely dry off cause I only had 1 arm, 1 leg, and my side was damn near about to fall off well that's how it felt. I over heard talking from my room and Im guessing it was Davion.

"What you mean its my child, I fucked you with a condomn and that was 5 years ago???"

...

"Man get me a DNA test,...shid you know I got a family"

.....

"Girl gone, YOU NOT FAMILY"

I sat on the tub about to fucking scream, the door opened and Davion walked in smiling I just mugged him "How many more fucking secrets you gone fucking keep from me, and the problem is you in the room im sleeping in and expect me not to fucking hear your conversation Davion I get so fucking tired of arguing with your lightskinned ass it don't make no damn sense, you act like you got to take your dick everywhere you fucking go, you would feel some type of way if I was cheating and you continue to do it and keep MOTHER FUCKING SECRETS !!!!!!" I yelled not caring if the whole fucking neighborhood heard me. "Im not the only one keeping secrets, the other day at the mall.....

TOO BEE CONTINUEDDDD