10

Davion

"Destiny" I said with a look of anger and shock on my face, she turned around and a wave of guilt showed in her face "Da-Davion" she said stuttuering "Damn right its Davion" I said getting up. Antiana pulled me down "Davion please not at Jayden's school" she said pulling me down but I was way stronger than her "Listen I can explain please please calm down" Destiny said with a couple tears falling "hell nah!, you better be glad you gone need this job cause I aint gone be around enroll my damn child" I said walking out the office with a whole lot of attitude, might just go to the trap later and kill that nigga that's been slacking on my money.

2 hours later

I been sitting outside in this car for two hours when Antiana finally decided to come out. she got in the car all smiley "What?" I asked looking at her with a raised eyebrow then starting the car "I got all good news...well the first is Jayden is enrolled into school and hes going to be riding the bus home, the second is I got Destiny's number for you" she said cheesing. I looked at her like 'the fuck is wrong with you' I started counting to 10 "Antiana throw that number out the window" I said as calm as I could she looked at me stupid "Drop me off at the hair salon I do not and I am repeating I do not want to be around you and your stank ass attitude" she said patting her head.

I hope this baby don't turn out to be a girl, the least I need is another Antiana running around.

I dropped Antiana off then I headed over to the trap.

Antiana

"He did what girl" Shanty loud mouth ass said jumping into our customers conversation, and they were the hood rats the messy kinds so they didn't have a problem with it. "Yes he fucked this bitch in my car" she said, "Girl what's his name he need his ass whooped" Shanty said and they agreed "Zach" she said putting her hand in her head I guess to scratch but I swatted her hand away. Shanty looked at me and kept doing the girls hair I did the same after all Zach wasn't my nigga and my feelings for him were frozen.

"Wait yall fucking him too" she said getting hype I leaned back and grabbed the hot comb "Sit your ass back down and pipe down we not fucking your nigga" I said looking at her "Shanty order us some pizza" I said "Ooh so you not going to order the rest of us none" one of my workers said. I looked at her and took off my hair robe, "First off I pay you a thousand every 2 weeks and you keep the tips the customers give you, I am not guaranteed to buy you shit, you are a grown woman if you hungry buy your own damn food" I said walking up to her.

She walked closer to me "You sit around here and eat all fucking day and act like your shit sweet" she said through clenched teeth. "How the fuck I sit all day when my chair is constantly full if I sit all day then you aint doing shit, and as long as im paying for my meal I can eat my ass off until its flat" I said dismissing her.

"Ooh and Ms. Piggy your fired" I said smiling and they shop erupted in claps. I honestly don't know why the fuck I hired her prostituting ass in the first place, putting her dick hands in people new growth. "You and these mood swings, how you gone cuss somebody out but still be smiling and that's not the fact you was yelling and fired her" Shanty said putting n the order for the pizza "Wait a damn minute I said I heard you the first time" Shanty yelled in the phone and I did the ghetto girl a quick weave. The rest of the day was fast and annoying as fuck.

Shanty took me home and I walked in the house drowsy with a headache, I walked towards our room smelling weed. I ran to the bathroom and emptied all of my contents into the toilet, I brushed my teeth then grabbed the febreeze. "Davion stop fucking smoking in the house take that shit outside" I said scrunching my nose trying not to throw up again. "Baby come on it aint that serious when you used to smoke it too, shit you used to smoke it all" he said blowing smoke through his nose.

'Yea but I cant stand the shit now" I said running back to the bathroom. "My bad baby you didn't tell me it makes you throwup" he said rubbing my back "Yea and you didn't ask" I said brushing my teeth again. He sat me on top of the counter "Baby you know I love you right?" he asked I nodded.

"And I don't want to see you with anybody else" he said I nodded for the second time. He kissed my forehead and I rubbed his shoulders "Baby talk to her" I said a little lowly "I don't want to talk about it" he said walking away "Davion Tramael Jackson, get your ass back in here" I called

I didn't here him "NOW!" I yelled, he came back in the bathroom "You is not my mama" he said leaning on the door "But I see you came back in here" I said and her turned around to walk back out "Babbbyyy" I whined and he hate that.

"Omg yes Antiana" He said with annoyance "lets talk about it" I said and he shook his head "No Antiana now don't ask me that shit again when I get in the room" he said I looked at him sideways

"You Jayden and this unborn daddy not mine now lets talk about it" I said hopping off the sink "Now I just told you not to ask me that shit when I got in here and you went against that and did it anyway" he said.

"Ooh so now you August Alsina and I don't give a fuck" I said sounding like RayRay off of Haunted House.

He looked at me and kissed me roughly backing me up against the wall, I fought trying to get away "Wait a minute, wait a minute now" I said trying to catch my breath "Don't be kissing on OG Antiana like that hell wrong with you, have you lost your raggedy ass mind??" I asked him

He laughed "Ok I will go see him... I mean her tomorrow while you trying to be like Katt Williams" he said I laughed, I mean crying laughing "Did you just say him" I asked him walking behind him downstairs "Hell yeah she look like a mother fucking uhhhhhhh" he said and I started laughing again

"Stop that's your sister" I said rubbing his muscular arms "Barely" he said getting coke out the freezer that was now a slush.

"Can I get some" I asked him poking out my lip "Nope" he said standing infront of me sipping his coke. "I snatched it from him making it go up his nose and started drinking it. "Bae why you do that, you know you got Ebola and you gone do some grimy shit like that" he said snatching it back making it go down my sports bra.

My reaction was I put my hand down my bra and pulled the ice out as quick as I can "Bae you left some right there" he said putting the coke down and grabbing my boob and sticking it in his mouth. I moaned as he sucked on my nipple "Umm no that's the baby food" I said and he laughed "I thought I was your baby too" he said doing the same to the other.

One thing led to another and next think you know I was in the kitchen moaning out his name "It feels so good when you get head while you pregnant wink wink.