17 Continued

Antiana

"We need to talk" he said leaning against the table looking frustrated I motionend for him to continue "I miss you" he said looking like he wanted to cry. I just looked at him "I cant im in a relationship, this fucking we doing stopping" I said backing away.

"Baby please take me back, I promise I will do better" he said grabbing my arms, right when he was Qua walked through my door. He stopped and looked at Davion "Why you here and why you got your hands on my girl?" Qua said walking up in Davion and too bee honest Davion crazy as fuck.

"Look stop, my kids up there sleep and I don't want the drama between the both of you" I said standing in the middle not facing neither one of them because they will swear im taking sides.

"Ass fat Yea I know, you just cash blow some mo-" My phone started ringing, I answered it

Me- Hello

Shanty- Me and Amber at the door

Me- Just walk in

End of conversation

Shanty and Amber walked in and Amber and Qua made eye contact and she looked like she seen a ghost and Qua looked away from her looking guilty.

"Excuse me am I missing something?" I asked Qua he shook his head no "Oooh really?" Amber said with tears streaming down her face "All yall take yall asses to the fucking couch and if my kids wake up im beating everybody in this mother fucker ass" I growled "Ev-" Shanty started but I cut her off "Don't talk just go" I said shaking my head.

I stood and looked at them while everybody sat on different parts of the couch while Qua sat on one by his self. "Everybody throw out their secrets one at a time staring with Davion "All my shit is noticeable" he said and I moved to Qua

"I don't got none" he said and Amber rose up "Sit down" I said and she rolled her eyes sitting down.

"Your turn" I said looking at Amber "Me and Qua have a little girl named Shaniya she is 5 Years old and he supposed to have died that's why I moved down here" she said with tears.

I looked at Qua "My turn" Shanty said I looked at her "I ate the last Debbie cake on your birthday" she said and I stuck her the middle finger.

"My secret is me and Davion had sex twice the last two days" I said and Qua just looked at me he already knew and at the same time he lying to me too.

"Qua I asked you to spill your fucking secrets like a civil adult that's trying to get somewhere with something, you lying about the redheaded bitch at the club and you lied about your fucking child and your relationship with Amber, What else you lying about your name?" I asked him.

"Hell yeah his name is Deuntrez Felice Hudson?" Amber said and I slapped blood out this nigga mouth "Gawwdamn, I hope you still got dentist appointments" Shanty said flinching.

"I LET YOU IN MY FUCKING HOUSE, AROUND MY KIDS, YOU SAID YOU WERE A FUCKING MUSIC PRODUCER BUT EVERYTIME I OFFER TO BRING LUNCH TO YOUR JOB YOU SAY YOU GOING TO PICK IT UP SOME OTHER TIME!" I semi yelled "Im sorry I don't have a job" He said looking down.

"get out the spot" Shanty said pointing towards the door

"So you telling me, you aint got no source of income?" I said looking him in the eyes. He didn't say nothing and Davion got up and jacked him up pulling him towards the door. Qua whatever the fuck his name is tried to put up a fight but Davion ass like a fucking muscle machine.

I stomped up the stairs and Amber and Shanty followed behind me, I cant really be mad at her because this is actually her first time meeting him in person. Everytime I told him I want you too meet my bestfriend Amber this is he would say 'I aint got time' or 'busy schedule' now im like nigga what schedule??