15

Antiana

"Omg come on" I said grabbing his arm throwing it around my shoulder "Jayden run upstairs and get me the black suitcase next to my bed" I said sitting Davion down on the couch.

I sat Paris in her swing and she started crying "God not now" I mumbled ripping Davion shirt off, blood started getting all on my white couch, I should've did this shit in the kitchen atleast I wouldn't have to worry about staining nothing.

"How many times you got shot??" I asked frustrated "3" he mumbled. Jayden ran down stairs and saw his dad all bloody "Daddy are you ok?" he asked rubbing his cheek Davion let out a forced smile "Yea your daddy an thug he can survive, it was just a scratch" he said and Jayden laughed

Me and Davion both knew that this was more than just a scratch, I got out my tweezers and I gave him a pillow "Bite on this but don't be slobbing all on my pillow" I said trying to lighten up the mood.

I opened the gun shot wound and I had to go deep into his chest to get it, when I felt it I grabbed a gauze pad and applied pressure to the wound so he wouldn't lose too much blood. "Stop Antiana it hurt" he cried "Im sorry I know but I got to get it" I said

He groaned into the pillow while I removed the bullet "Hold it" I said sternly, he put his hand over mine "Pleasee stop" he said "I cant" I said going to the next one

This went on for about another hour and Davion was cussing me out but I didn't care cause he should've never got into whatever he got into.

I gave him 2 ibuprofens and left the room to clean off my hands "You gone have to get your bloody ass off my couch Davion" I said looking at him

he looked at me "You do the most" he said "I do but it saved your ass" I mumbled spraying bleach and scrubbing the contents off of my couch. "So you gone tell me what happened?" I asked him, my gray sweatpants were now getting bleached but for some reason I couldn't get mad cause I got thousands of sweatpants.

"Drop gone wrong" he said I just left it at that, I really didn't want to speak to him or see him but since he crippled I have no choice but he better get miss mean mug to take care of his ass.

After I finished scrubbing the couch and it was back to its normal color, Paris started crying, I had bleach all over my clothes so I took off my gloves and t-shirt to pick her up. "Mama this movie funny" Jayden said running downstairs looking at Paris "Daddy are you ok?" Jayden said going over to him he nodded and I felt somebody looking at me so I turned around seeing Davion staring a whole into me.

I mentally rolled my eyes and took Paris upstairs to change her and give her a bottle. "Mommy why are you cwyiing?" I asked her using my baby talk she looked at me and smiled but still whimpered as I changed her diaper.

A loud glass breaking sound made her cry again and I became scared because it came out of my room "Ooh hell nawl!" I yelled looking at my window till I seen a hug as rock when I say huge I mean big as fuck, it was on the rock recurred by a rubber band.

I picked up the rock "What the hell was that and why my baby crying?" Davion asked Jayden followed in behind him "OOOOOO, your window broke" Jayden said. I picked up Paris and laid her in my lap rocking my legs from side to side while I read the letter.

'Baby Paris is cute but I think you cuter, it's a message from me and my friend wanna screw her. Davion got hurt how sad but your life is sadder'

"what who is this!?" I yelled frustrated Davion snatched the note from me wincing "Screw my baby oooh hell nawl" Davion yelled looking out the window but nobody was in sight.

I really don't have time for petty games I mean I been kidnapped so many times I don't even care no more. "You can go home, I got me and Paris, Jayden you want to go with your daddy?" I asked him, he looked down and nodded which I found suspicious