20

Antiana

"Hey Jayden baby" I said walking through the door, he looked at me funny and I smiled "Where's Paris?" I asked Davion my I guess... baby daddy. This nigga is fine, I grabbed my baby girl and smiled "Paris Davonna Jackson" I whispered staring into her eyes and getting flashbacks of the day I had her. "Soo we can take this slow on learning stuff" Davion said going up the stairs I shrugged.

I laid back on the couch while Paris giggled touching my nose, I smiled "What you laughing at mama?" I asked her kissing her chubby cheeks. Jayden came from out the kitchen "Can we go to the movies ma" he asked hopping on the couch. "Yeah let me go get my jacket" I said bringing Paris up the stairs with me, I didn't know which door was my room so I looked through all the doors till I seen Davion in one of them with his head in his hands.

"Um, are you ok?" I asked raising my eyebrow he nodded taking his head from his hands "Im good ma" he said and I nodded "Well ok ill just go to the closet" I said opening a door which lead me to a bathroom "You know I feel mighty slow can you show me where the closet is" I said and he smiled that sexy ass smile and I got a flashback. "The plane" I said looking at him, he looked confused as to what I was saying "The day we were on the plane "You me and Jayden, I was pregnant" I said and he walked towards me and hugged me.

I hugged him back but I came to realize that he actually was somebody to me, he was my FIANCE??

Davion

She let go of me "I don't have a ring on my finger but you proposed" she said my mind went crazy 'ah fool you in deep shit'. "Something happened and we had a argument and I told you to leave the ring on the table" I said rubbing the side of my face. "Anyways I believe I was intending on coming to get my jacket are you coming to the movies with us?" she asked me "Yeah I will go" I said while she grabbed her jacket and walked out the house leaving her phone. Now I know this aint the Antiana I know...

Shanty

"The fuck you mean she just a friend, let me go out there and get me a nigga and we going out to eat and shit but he just my friend you will damn near murder the whole Cali!" I yelled to him from in the kitchen

"It aint even like that" he said walking in the kitchen I looked up from the chicken I was seasoning "You know what fuck this cooking shit, you aint gone be hungry anyway you and your FRIEND going out to eat" I said washing my hands walking around him.

He shrugged and continued walking out the door, I rubbed my baby bump "Maybe you gone have a single mother after all baby" I said wiping the tear that fell from my eyes.

That night I stayed up longer than I was intending on, I missed nights like this when I would call Antiana and tell her everything. I looked over at the night stand and read the digital clock 2:15 am. 5 minutes later the door was being fumbled with, I stayed sitting up in bed with the lights off. the door opened and I saw his shadow trying to sneak the door closed "Nigga turn on the light" I said getting ready to go 0 to the maximum.

"Baby what you doing up?" he asked "BABY?? BABY?!, I AINT YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BABY, SINCE YOU DONE GOT CAUGHT WALKING IN AT 2 IN THE FUCKING MORNING YOU WANT TO CALL ASHANTI MAKAYLA BROWN BABY?? YOU GOT ME FUCKED UP, IM SITTING HERE WAITNG ON YOUR SHE JUST A FRIEND LOOKING ASS WHILE YOU OUT THERE PROBABLY DICKING HER DOWN AND I KNOW YOU BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HER BODY CAUSE YOUR ASS SMELL LIKE BEYONCE PERFUME IN THIS BITCH AND IT DEFINITELY AINT FROM ME BECCAUSE I DIDN'T DO NOTHING BUT SIT IN THE HOUSE AND LOOK STUPID TODAY!" I yelled now in his face

He tried talking "NAHH SHUT THE FUCK UP, I DIDN'T SAY TO FUCKING SPEAK! YOUR ACTIONS DID THE TALKING ALREADY, DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULDN'T NOTICE YOU WALKING IN HERE? OR YOU THINK IM STUPID, WHICH FUCKING ONE PROBABLY BOTH!" I Yelled pacing back and forth and at times I would throw my hand in his face.

"GIRL CALM YOUR ASS DOWN AND FUCKING LISTEN TO ME, WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU TALKING TO!?" He yelled

"NIGGA YOU AINT FUCKING TAKING TO ME SQUARE THE FUCK UP CAUSE WE FINNA HAVE A SMACKDOWN IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!" I said walking up on him he got me fucked up.

When I through my fist towards his face he blocked it catching my hand throwing my body up against the wall I winced "I BEEN TOLD YOUR ASS TO CALM DOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK I WAS DOING BUT I WONT CHEAT ON YOU GIRL, I LOVE YOUR ASS AND THE REASON I SMELL LIKE HER IS BECAUSE YOU MUSTVE FORGOT I WENT TO DINNER WITH HER AND I HUGGED HER, I BEEN AT THE TRAP SINCE 10, I WONT CHEAT ON YOU ASHANTI AND DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU HEAR ME GIRL, YOU MINES AND I WILL BE DAMNED IF YOU PUNK ME AROUND!!" he yelled in my face, Im sure I was tearing the fuck up cause he never called me Ashanti before and he never got this loud with me.

He looked at me and his eyes were not even dark brown them hoes were black, he dropped me cause he had me off my damn feet and I fell to the floor hearing the door slam. I stayed like that for awhile trying to process what just happened. I climbed to the closet and grabbed my over night bag and threw anything in there and slipped on my timberlands grabbing my jacket and lightly picking up my keys.

While I was walking to the bedroom door to open it he walked in and his eyes fell on my bag "Where you going?" he asked my mind started talking to me 'girl you better make up a lie before he Mohammad Ali Lee your ass' "Umm to buy a dog" I said the first thing that came to mind.

He sighed "Im sorry if I hurt you but I know damn well you aint going to buy no damn dog with a overnight bag" he said chuckling I felt uneasy. He walked over to me and took the bag out of my hand and picking me up I shook my head and pushed his body away from me "Um I got to tell you something" I said getting off of him with my head down "Im- Im Pregnant" I said looking up for his reaction. As soon as I said pregnant his face got stuck "Uhh Derrick?" I said calling his name he didn't reply just stood with the same look.

I slapped him but not to hard and he looked at me and walked out the door and later I heard the door to the house close.

"OOH HELL NAWL!" I said turning back up.

Also I need new characters so kik me for the spot 0.arionee

Short but it's a filler