3 - CLIFF HANGER

Antiana

I woke up in my bed with Jayden in my arms still and heavy arms around me , I jumped up jumping over Davion and running to the bathroom emptying my stomach into the toilet. I was still throwing up when I felt Davion hands go up and down my spine "You good baby" he said in a sleepy voice I nodded flushed the toilet and started brushing my teeth. "You think you're pregnant again?" He asked and I rinsed put my mouth and grabbed my towel looking at him shrugging "I don't know" I said sighing. he pulled me into his chest kissed my forehead "I hope so" he said I pulled away looking at him smiling, "Why do you want a baby soo bad" I said tracing my fingers on his tattoo "I love kids ever since I had Jayden with you" he said kissing on my neck, I threw my head back "Can I taste that pussy baby?" He groaned against my neck while roughly puling at my shirt. I moaned low and he took it as a yes, he took me inside the closet inside the bathroom so he wouldn't wake up Jayden and laid me down, the feeling of the cold carpet made me arch my back "Mhmm yes daddy" I moaned as he sucked on my erect nipples, he started massaging my clit making my juices immediately start flowing. I watched as he planted hickies down my stomach and when he got to my panties he smiled. "This pussy belong to me?" he asked in a husky voice but stern. I nodded and he squeezed my clit making me grab for balance on the Caret "Let me hear you say it baby" he said tracing his finger down my swollen clit making it throb. "yes baby this pussy bong to you daddy OOH shit" I moaned looking at him with lust he smirked and took off my panties with his teeth and kissed the Inner thigh of both my legs and spreaded her out and started licking my juices making the lap sound with his tongue. I moaned using 1 hand to caress his hair and the other for balance "Yes baby" I moaned throwing my head back as he speeded up his pace and I orgasmed back to back. I removed my hand from his head trying to crawl back from his tongue because I couldn't take it no more. "Stay your ass still, you gone take this tongue" He said sternly holding my hips in place while he went deeper into me making me wanna cry... take that back I did cry cause it felt sooo good. after about a hour of him eating me out he kissed me making me taste my juices and inserted hisself into me making me fall my head on the carpet and make love faces. We wasn't fucking we was making love he sucked on my neck and caressed my breast as he took long deep strokes in my pussy. "Ahhh I Love you Davion Tramell Jackson" I said grabbing a handful of his hair and wrapping y legs and arms around his body and let the love making continue "I love you too Baby" he said never stopping.

At the Doctors

"Davion leave him alone he Tryna sleep" I said smacking his hand from his ear. Davion looked at me and but my jaw i laughed and kissed him on the lips. Antiana Wright" The doctor called. I got up with Davion holding Jayden and followed her. "Is that the baby that I seen last time in the ultra sound?" She asked in amazement. me and Davion smiled nodding "Omg he is so beautiful with his curly head self" She said in awe. me and Davion just laughed "He gone be a heartbreaker boo anyway what can I do today" She said "I want to know if I'm pregnant" I said, she nodded and gave me a cup to pee in. I went to the back and peed in the cup and gave it too her. Me and Davion just made small conversation till she got back "Well Mrs. Right You Are.......

YOU ARE WHAT ????

Vote and Comment ! ❤️