21

Antiana

2 Months later

Davion planted kisses on my neck "Mmm" I moaned. He started rubbing down my body making me arch my back then reality snapped.

I woke up and he was gone. I let out a huge sigh and got up getting ready for work. I have remembered basically everything that has happened in my life. Shanty is around me a lot and her and Derrick argue 24/7. I stepped in the shower horny as hell, Yall I haven't had no get right in MONTHS. I heard the door close and I washed a little more while thinking and then I got the perfect idea I'm calling in sick today ;).

I got out the shower wrapping a towel around me then going to the bathroom closet lotion one my body. I grabbed my black lingerie set and my black red bottoms. I then called my boss

Me- Hey this is Ms. Wright I'm coming down with the pink eye

Mr. Drew- Ok when it gets better give me a call letting me know

Me- Thankyou and will do

End of conversation

Davion started beating at the door, I let my wet curly hair down and walked over to the door opening it with a smile plastered on my face. Davion bit his bottom lip "Don't you got to go to work? I just took Jayden to school and Paris with Mrs. Jan-" He started but he was talking too much for me like noo I need the dick now.

I grabbed his face roughly kissing him making sure I moaned feeling his boner on my leg. He picked me up by my ass and carried me too the bed I whined "Baby noo we don't need a bed" I moaned

He smirked and say me on the dresser kissing on my neck licking the spot sucking on it. I moaned throwing my head back "Fuck me Davion" I moaned
getting irritated with him.

"You want this dick Antiana" He asked roughly ripping my fish nets and pushing my things aside I started to whimper as he rubbed his dick at my entrance then thrusted his self into me. He started giving me inches I never knew about.

I scratched at his back throwing my head back "Nah look at me Antiana since you wanted the dick so bad" He said in a husky voice that turned me on. I looked at him "Uhhh it feels so damn good" I moaned then banging started erupting at the door.

"mhmm let em wait" I moaned, Davion started biting on my hotspot making me scream his name "Damnnn Daddy" I screamed he kissed down my jawline then came to my ear "You like that shit?" He asked me while the banging continued "Mhm yes, I love it" I moaned then the door came down with police everywhere.

"WHATS GOING ON?" I asked covering myself up. Davion put on some sweatpants "Davion Tramael Jackson you are under arrest for illegal drug trafficking anything you do or say will be held against you in the court of law" They said handcuffing him. I walked over to him with tears going down my face "I'm going to get you out baby" I whispered as I kissed him but they yanked him away "I love you ma" He said but was long out of my sight when I said I love him too.

The damn police busted in here while I was getting the best dick of my life, taking away my lover. Done left me horny and shit.

I called Shanty and she was crying hysterically "They got him" She screamed "They got mines to" I said lowly. We talked a little more then ended the conversation. I looked in the mirror "Gawd I'm horny" I said letting a sigh of frustration out.

I went to the closet reaching in my Gucci box getting out Mr. construction worker.

I put him at my entrance and pumped him in and out of me moaning but thinking about the sex I was beginning to have with Davion. I climaxed and washed up putting on a pair of white trus, Davion red and black obey shirt and my red and black Jordans. I went and picked up Shanty and she wore just jeans and a white shirt with her forces. When she got in she was crying "Its ok they will be home sooner than you think ma" I said pulling off to one of his traps.

Court Day

I stood up "I object your honor when police made a search warrant on my clients property no illegal drugs were found" I said that bitch over there was about to get her ass whooped

"any witnesses" Judge asked Shanty stood up "Me your honor" she said I smiled in the inside. I sat down while Shanty made her way to the stand "so the day that police were searching for drugs in both defendants houses you were there correct?" She asked Shanty

She nodded "Correct" she said "Where you alone" She asked "Yes" Shanty said with no emotions "Do you know anybody named Amber?" She said I stood up "I object your honor please sustain Ms. Turner from asking about the witnesses personal life" I said "Sustained" She said. I sat back down.

"All rise" The bailiff said "Davion Tramael Jackson and Derrick Rodarious Tucker have been pleased Non guilty under one account of illegal drug trafficking and Guilty for the possession of firearm sentenced 1 year and a half to be served consecutive without bail" the judge hit the gravel. i looked at Davion while Shanty cried holding her stomach.

Gun shots went off in the court room....