23

Antiana

I was sleeping peacefully it was a Friday and Jayden and Melanie was at school Paris was with Mrs. Janet so you know how mamas are when they got the house to their self, they gone try and get as much sleep as they can.

I heard the door slam which made me jump but I laid back down "HELL NAW, TELL THAT NIGGA GIVE ME MY SHIT NOW OR WE HAVING PROBLEMS!" Davion yelled walking in the room. I got up with my hair all over my head and threw a pillow at him "CANT YOU SEE IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" I yelled he looked at me and then told who ever he was talking to they would talk later. I looked at him like he had 3 head "I am tired, I have been up all night last night shopping for Melanie, this is my only day off of work for a long ass time, the kids are gone I just want to sleep!" I said on the verge of tears.

"Baby im sorry I thought you were up cooking breakfast" Davion said I looked at him "Nigga you aint slick" I said getting up and the cold air hit my body making me jump back in the bed. "These are the times I wish I had a maid" I said pulling the covers back over my head.

I heard Davion laugh then the bed deepen, he kissed my cheek "I love you baeee" he said tickling me, I laughed "Stoppp" I laughed then there was banging on the door "Baby go get the door" I said getting up. I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene and I put on a pink and black bra and panties set and put on a long dress with a messy bun. I walked down the stairs and seen Shanty on the sofa crying. Davion walked towards me "she wont stop crying nor is she telling me whats wrong umm do whatever yall girls do to solve these problems ill go upstairs" Davion said sighing I smiled "Give me kiss" I said poking out my bottom lip he smiled leaning down grabbing the back of my neck kissing me passionately.

I winked and he smirked continuing to walk upstairs while I went to sit next to Shanty. "Boo whats wrong?" I asked she explained me the whole story and my mouth dropped "AMBER!?" I yelled "DAVIONNNNN!" I yelled fuming. "Your fucking bestfriend is sleeping with that crazy bitch!" I yelled my skin was probably red.

"Baby calm down which one you talking about?" he asked "Don't tell me to calm down im talking about that Amber hoe she better what out or its gone be a amber alert cause she gone come up missing!" I yelled and Shanty laughed a little still crying

Davion looked like he wanted to choke somebody "Ill be back" he said grabbing his keys slamming the door "Ooh so he just gone leave me right here knowing that I want to shank the hoe, come on Shanty we going to get cute" I said stomping upstairs

This is the kind of stuff I do when im mad, I go and do the obvious only boogie girls do foreal but im straight ghetto. I put on some levis and flip flaps with a plain pink shirt and grabbed my purse sticking a couple of stacks in there.

When I got in the car my phone started ringing

Me- Hello

Jaleeah- Hey Auntsis

Me- Hey baby how are you?

Jaleeah- Im good I finally made it back to campus, college is so tiring

Me- Its worth it baby girl

Jaleeah- I know how are my cousins/nieces and nephews

Me- They are good Jayden and Melanie is in school and Paris with Mrs. Janet

Jaleeah- Melanie? You had a child I didn't know about

Me- No silly that's a long story but I got to go I love you

Jaleeah- Ok Auntsis love you too

End of conversation

"Where are we going I look a mess" Shanty sniffed I looked at her and ignored her and she just mugged me. I laughed in the inside, I pulled up to the spa and Shanty smiled getting out.

30 minutes later

omg these rocks are so fucking hot on my skin like come on this aint relaxing at all. "Then she comes out the house saying BABY" Shanty said lifting her head then throwing it back down "Somet-..... Zach?" I asked looking at the man that just walked in "It is time to go" I mumbled "No we are going to enjoy this I don't want to go moping around at home yet" She said while she laid on her back getting a feet massage I sighed.

2 hours later

when I got home I threw my keys down it took a lot of stress out of me. "Ma ma ma ma ma ma" Paris said running hugging on my leg. I picked her up kissing her she giggled and Davion walked out the kitchen with a kitchen towel on his shoulder I raised my eyebrow "Baby you cooking?" I asked sitting at the table beside Jayden and Melanie "Yes baby, how was your day?" he asked kissing my cheek "Relaxing" I said smiling.

"So whats for homework?" I said while Paris kept giving me hugs. "Vocabulary and Math" Jayden said "Social studies, Math, and Language" Melanie said smiling I smiled "You know you are beautiful right? And don't let nobody tell you other wise" I said hugging her and kissing Jayden on the forehead.

The doorbell rung and Davion peeped around the corner "I got it" he said taking the towel off his shoulder I nodded "Why are you here?" I heard "Leave" he said then the door shut "Baby who was it?" I asked "The mailman they had the wrong address" he said I shrugged it off

Davion

I cooked the dinner because I feel bad for cheating on Antiana, I met this girl named Aniya and we been really hitting things off. I met her at the club that I was opening her and her friend Kiana was there and she caught my eye.

The other day when I was 'out of town' I was over her house taking her out to eat and you know.... Cheating.

"Baby I got to go handle some business I will be back later" I said kissing everybody bye and leaving out heading to Aniya's place.