24

Antiana

I was sleepy after I put Jayden and Melanie in bed and I had Paris laying next to me on my chest sleeping. I had already took my night shower and cleaned the house up so now I was finna go to sleep. Davion still isn't home and too be honest I was worried.

I laid down and Paris put her tiny arms on me and snuggled into my chest falling alssep and so did i.

Shanty

I have been living in a luxury apartment and im pregnant as fuck, I cant move right and its killing me. I got some eggs, bacon and biscuits and begin to cook. When I finished I sat on the sofa with my feet propped up and my phone started ringing I looked at the caller Id and seen Derrick name flash

Me- Karma speaking

Derrick- baby ple-

Me- Sorry Karma dosent give a fuck about apologies have a fuck nigga life

End of conversation

I laughed at my way of telling him bye then my laugh turned into a cry. I ate my food watching lifetime and rubbing my belly "Mama you told me niggas aint shit" I mumbled and laughed. I finished my food and decided today I would go to my appointment alone.

I took a shower and put on some black trus a purple nike hoodie and some purple nikes.

I unwrapped my back length hair and applied pink baby lips and grabbed my purple Furla bag and my keys to my white porsche truck with black rims. I got in the cr it took me longer to get down the stairs and to get settled in the car because of my belly.

I sat in the waiting room and the door opened and every body focused their attention towards the door but I continued waiting on my name to be called. I was looking forward and I seen Derrick sit down next to me.

"No don't sit next to me, your ass probably got Ebola fucking with the ENEMY, yeah I know about her" I said and he sighed

"Listen im sorry" he said "Yeah I heard you multiple times, that don't change the fact you cheated nasty ass nigga:" I said then my name got called "Ashanti Brown" the lady called and I politely got my happy ass up and went to check on my baby fuck a nigga im worrying about mines.

The lady put the cold gel substance on my stomach and I watched as I seen my bab- "wait wait, hold on is that 2 babies!?" I sort of yelled the doctor smiled "Aint that wonderful you are going to be having twins" she said I blacked out the rest of the appointment.

Not only am I not with my kids father

I am raising not one but 2 kids.

Jesus take the wheel.

Davion

I snook home last night and seen Antiana laid up in the bed with Paris.

I took a shower and climbed I the bed and took the kids to school that morning.

Everything is really my little secret, ole girl just got a humongous ass and booty and her pussy game not stronger than Antiana's but her head game off the chart.

Im now at the trap clearing things up till Derrick walked in sighing sitting down "Man im having 2 babies" he said I stood up immediately "NIGGA I KNOW YOU DIDN'T GET THAT BITCH AMBER PREGNANT!" I yelled damn near about to shoot this nigga head off.

"Nahh, Shanty having twins" he said and I nodded "What I don't get about you is how are you going to point the bitch out and then sleep with her behind a girl who gone have your back/ her ex bestfriend back, nigga you dirty" I said shaking my head.

"Don't act like you never cheated on Antiana shit probably doing t now, it's the pussy, I love Shanty but when you got females throwing pussy at you its hard." He said and I agreed.

I got up and my phone started reading it was Aniya

Me- Yo

Aniya- Wassup

Me- Nun why

Aniya- come through

Me- im going to go get my little girl I aint got time

Aniya- When are we going to have kids

Me- Girl I got a fiancé and 2 beautiful kids I aint trying to get with you

Aniya- Mhm ok yea whatever

End of conversation

I went by my house, I barely be there anymore and I was thinking about asking Antiana to move back in with me.

I picked up Paris and kissed her chubby cheeks "Hey princess" I said throwing her in the air catching her "Dada" she said smiling. I chuckled and thanked Mrs. Jannet and left the house.

I got home and Jayden was just getting off the school bus running inside the house. "So you just gone run past your little sister and your daddy?" I asked faking hurt He laughed "No I had to give something too mommy, hey Paris, hey daddy" he said kissing Paris on the cheek and hugging me.

I laughed shutting the door and putting Paris on my back. When we got in the house Antiana was standing up reading the paper "Who did you say gave you this paper?" she asked and I put Paris down and she ran over to Antiana "I don't know some lady with shades on" he said shrugging I walked over to them. "Whats wrong" I asked taking the paper reading it

So where is my brother?

Love ME