19 Continued

DRAMA BEWARE

 RECAP

Antiana

I was on lunch break so I decided to go and get some Church’s Chicken. I walked out to my car and i got inside starting the engine, as I was driving listening to the sound of the car speeding down the highway I lost control of my car spinning hitting something hard and I blacked out.

Davion

“Where the drugs?” I asked him “Ahh nice all about the business” his German accent sounded while he gave out a smile “Bring me the bags” he said never taking his eyes off of me got me feeling like this nigga gay.

Derrick told them to bring him the money over 60,000 and I took the 2 bags of white girl. “Nice doing business” he said standing up smiling, I knew one of these niggas in here gone try something so I gave Derrick a look and shook his hand. Doing the middle of shaking his hand a shotgun was took off safety and I pulled out my glock shooting him in the head and all gun shots exploded. My phone started vibrating and I couldn’t focus right, I hid behind the door and seen Derrick reloading I held up two fingers and we went back to back shooting niggas.

I fell to the floor and held my stinging chest “Fuck yall niggas handle this shit now!” Derrick yelled and I seen people falling until my eyes closed.

19 Continued

DERRICK AND SHANTY LIFE IS GOING TO TAKE ROUTE FROM HERE

“Shanty what the fuck you mean she in the hospital!?” I yelled driving I got frustrated and hung up the phone, I had to drive Davion to the nearest hospital both of them in the fucking hospital aint this some bullshit.

Im sitting in the waiting room and I decided to call Shanty back

Shanty- Hello

Me- Stop crying

Shanty- I fucking can, my best friend is fighting for her life and im supposed to stop crying

Me- I understand so is my bestfriend bae

Shanty- I don’t know what to do, I don’t want you to go to jail trying to figure out who cut her brake line i-

Me- CUT HER BRAKE LINE **People shushing me** (“No yall shut the fuck up!”)

Shanty- I got to go I love you

Me- I love you too

End of conversation

I have got to get away from down here.

6 hours later

“Family of Davio-“ he started but I cut him off “Is he aight?” I said running towards him “Yes he is fine” he said and I went to his room number “Where my girl?” he asked waking up “Umm man she in the hospital” I said walking to his bed and his heart monitor sped up.

Shanty

“family of Antiana Wright” the male nurse said and I jumped up “She is fine, due to the way she hit her head she has memory lost” he said and my heart dropped “Mem-memory lost” I said crying “Yes” he said and guided me to her room

I walked in and I started bawling she looked at me funny and winced, “Who are you, who are you here?” she asked “I’m your best friend Shanty” I said and Amber walked in “Omg are you ok?!” she asked rushing in

 “She has memory lost” I said sitting in the chair. Amber sat next to me

“Well I will reintroduce myself, im Amber your best friend” she said smiling

 I looked at her funny “Not right now Amber, lets not get started” I said wiping my face giving her that ‘bitch cut the bullshit’ face. Her smile faded

 “You know what this is not even your best friend, she the one who been sleeping with Davion behind your back” Amber said

I stood up and punched the shit out of her and continuously did it to the doors flew open and Davion and Derrick walked in, Davion was limping and holding his chest and Derrick ran over to us fighting pulling me off her “What the fuck you doing here?!” they yelled at her and she scrunched her no eyebrow having ass face.

“Im here to support my best friend from memory lost what the fuck you mean why is Amber here?” she said standing up in defense and I managed to slap the shit out of her from Derrick strong grip and she held her cheek.

“WAIT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, APPARENTLY ALL YALL HAVE THE WRONG FUCKING ROOM BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW YALL!” Antiana said holding her temples. “Baby noo, we got 2 kids together Jayden and Paris” Davion said falling to her side she looked at him funny “No im a single parent” she said and Davion face started flooding with tears “Noo Remember the day I met you at the airport, you were coming from up North and I asked you for your name, remember when I took you to the beach and I proposed to you when you were pregnant with Paris” he said and she looked at him for a minute then shook her head “im sorry I don’t” she said.

 WAIT ANTIANA LOST HER MEMORY??

AMBER COME BACK??