12

Antiana

Recap

I walked into our condo and grabbed Jayden's towel and walked back out, I was looking down at my feet when I bumped into somebody "Omg im sorry are you ok?" they asked I nodded and smiled "Im fine" I said and they looked at me and a sense of discomfort took over my body "You know you're beautiful.......

Now

"Umm, thankyou" I said trying to walk around him "Where are you going" he asked "Too my family" I said he gave me this weird smile and went about his business. I felt creeped out so I started walking faster than normal "Why you walking so fast like you just seen a ghost?" Davion asked laughing "Umm nothing I just thought I needed to speed my pace up, here's your towel Jyaden" I said handing Jayden the towel. Davion looked out the corner of his eyes and I could tell that he knew something was wrong but I just want to forget about it.

I pushed the eerie feeling to the back of my head and played in the water with my 3 babies.

On the way home it was close to midnight, the sun was slowly creeping away and the wind started to notch up a bit. "Baby is you hungry?" Davion asked carrying a sleeping Jayden while we walked along the shore. "I am but I want to enjoy this" I said smiling he nodded and grabbed my hand while we swung them back and forth.

"You know I have never found a lady more special than you, you treat me like a king and you popping me out babies I love you too death" Davion said

Davion

She faced me and smiled "I love you too" she said and I sat a faking sleep Jayden down on the sand and she looked at him weird. I grabbed her hand and kissed it while I was on one knee, her hands were shaking and she had started forming tears with that beautiful smile on her face.

"Antiana Danaya Wright, you have been the light to the sun, you have been my pillow to keep warm at night, you have been the truly queen of the house and a loving mother to me and Jayden. I want us to go way further with this what we have, I want us to be a completed family and I want you to have all 20 of my babies" she started laughing and I smiled continuing

"will you marry me?" I asked her, too be honest I was completely nervous but my heart was telling me to wife my girl.

"Yes, yes I will marry you" she said screaming jumping up and down, Jayden started clapping and reached in the sand and got out the box that held a fat diamond ring (In Multimedia)

I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately.

"Eww" Jayden said covering his eyes turning around, I laughed and picked him up "What you laughing at?" I asked throwing him in the air "Noo-noo body" he said laughing I kissed his forehead and grabbed Antiana and we walked around the shore till Jayden fell asleep and the sun was no longer noticeable.

Antiana

Today was the day we were leaving and I was so happy that I could go home and start working after my doctors appointment.

Me- Yes im on my way home

Jaleeah- Okkk Auntie getting married

Me- Girl hush bye tell everyone that I love them

End of conversation

I got on the plane and sat down while we ate shrimp alfredo "I got to go to work baby so I wont be able to sit the whole time with you at the doctors office" Davion said "Bu-but, ok" I said sitting down the food going to the bathroom.

My cry baby as turned on the water and lowly cried. A knock sounded off on the other side of the door "Hold on" I said quickly washing my face and grabbing the towel. I opened the door and Davion was leaning on the doorframe I gave him a 'what' face and he pulled me into him and hugged me. I hugged him back but I didn't cry "Baby I'm sorry" he said I nodded and moved out of his grip back to my food.