8

Davion

It was going on 1 oclock and i haven't seen nor heard from Antiana, Jayden was sleep and I constantly called Antiana phone but it would go straight to voicemail. I called Shanty and asked if Jayden could stay with her and to tell Derrick to come with me. "Man who all you beefing with?" he asked rubbing his head while I sped down to her shop "Nigga a lot of people don't like me I don't fucking know if I would've known I wouldn't have called your ass to come with me" I said to him and he snapped his neck to me "Don't be snapping on me like Antiana be doing your ass taking your anger out on me and shit" he said and I just shook my head. "She pregnant" I said and he started smiling "I knew it" he said and I looked at him stupid "This is not the time to be smiling like that" I said and he nodded and we pulled up to her shop. The door was unlocked but all the lights were off. we flipped the switch and it was a broom laying in the middle of the floor with pile of trash that was getting sweeped up by her I guess. I walked back outside and seen tie marks on the ground, "Call for backup" I said through clenched teeth. I went to the back of the shop and got the survelliance camera, it only showed the nigga walking into the shop this bitch WALKING

Then it showed another nigga going to the side of the shop I guess to cut the power. My guess was wrong as fuck because he cut the camera, I grew angry and emotional. I walked back to the entrance sitting at Antiana station waiting for my niggas to come then I got a idea of who did it. "Aye nigga find the delivery man that always come her and get in touch with Jarus and Lil J.

He nodded then the shop started crowding with niggas that look like they were just smoking. "My girl done got snatched so imma need tabs on every fucking car that was in this area around 11" I said standing up getting my gun out my waist because they be thinking a niga playing with them. "Bo-" one started "Who told you to fucking speak?" I asked looking at him he didn't say nothing so I shot him in the shoulder "When I ask you a question answer that shit" I said moving towards him while they backed away to let me through

"No-Nobody" he said and I nodded "Now do your job and stop acting like a pussy, I shot your ass in the shoulder lil nigga" I said giving my signature smirk and he nodded. "Clear out and do it" I said to everybody and they left.

I tried calling Antiana again and the phone was still going straight to voicemail, it started ringing as soon as I pressed the end button.

Me- Yo

Jarus- What the fuck happened??

Me- Antiana was working, sweeping at that and somebody came in and snatched her, I rolled the camera and all it showed was a stolen car and 2 niggas in red.

Jarus- Red..... That's Tae click

Me- Who the hell Tae?

Jarus- Her Ex

Me- This better not be that Chris Brown nigga

Jarus- Yea it is

Me- Ooh hell nawl, you coming down?

Jarus- Im on my way now

End of conversation

Antiana

I sat tired to a chair with a scarf over my head, I done got kidnapped before but only this time I feared for my unborn. I could hear voices muffled and becoming louder by the second 'Yea we got her" I heard somebody say while it seen like he was in front of me. I just remained calmed a few minutes later the scarf was removed from my eyes and I really did not recognize this nigga.

He looked at me then looked down at my outfit and just kept staring at me emotionless.

My mind started screaming 'Tae hurry your ass on before I have a body bag waiting for your ass to sleep in' I said over again and again in my head as if he could hear my threat.

The door came open and in walked a buff nigga but behind him was Tae my body immediately said SHUT THE FUCK DOWN.

I knew he was gone try to whoop my ass since I whopped his (Last book).

He walked up to me smiling and I started gagging on his nerve to try to have sincerity. His smiled dropped and he looked down and observed me, his eyes stopped on my stomach and I felt the worse. "You wouldn't be pregnant Antiana now are you?" He asked walking to me a little closer.

My hands were tied so were my feet so I couldn't do anything, my cheeks became warm and started flowing with tears. "The nerve of you to get pregnant by another nigga" he said then back slapped me. I can say he has gotten a lot stronger, I heard some 'Damns' come from all over the room. Too be honest he probably slapped me so hard I lost my hearing and went delusional.

I lifted my head seeing him hovering over me, he slapped me again not once but twice. I started crying "Davion!!!" I screamed crying hoping God would tell him I was calling him.

"I know you didn't just fucking call this other nigga name in front of me" Tae said grabbing my face and he was 1 inch almost touching my nose. I started shaking my head trying to get out of his grip "STOP!!" I said screaming.

"Ooh you want me to stop??" he asked pulling out his gun and my emotional ass thinking about the crazy shit that he would do "Ok Ok" I said. I looked around the room seeing atleast about 30 niggas in here, they all just stood back and looked with their guns. I felt really alone because they didnt have any emotion on their faces while I was getting my ass beat.

"Can you please let me go, I have a child at home looking for his mommy you can have me just let me go home to my child" I said lying straight through my teeth. His face became even madder and before you knew it I was on my fucking back receiving blows to my face and getting pistol whipped.

The chair had broke by now so I rolled over and regained my balance "STOP!" I called standing with tears flowing down. Im sure I prolly got bruises on my face because I was covering my face with my hands.

"You didn't tell that nigga to stop when he was popping your cherry when it was supposed to be me1" he yelled walking towards me "You fucking beat me it would've been you iff you knew how to treat a woman how shes supposed to be treated" I said dodging his movements. He caught me and threw me on the ground and I closed my eyes feeling my aching shoulder.

I screamed to the top of my lungs "Lord, Jesus, God please somebody get him off me" I cried out with tears flowing while he constantly slapped me around. I got tired of fighting when nobody was their to save me so I slapped him back and kneed him.

He fell back in pain and I got up stomping him till I got snatched up and threw to the other side of the room. Let me repeat OTHER SIDE of the room, I ached in the back and lifted myself off the ground with guns drawned on me "So this how yoall would want your mama too be treated?" I asked them trying to reason.

Their face softened then went back o the normal mad as hell, I didn't know Tae had this much power.

I got up holding my stomach probably looking like scary mary. I limped a few steps forward then

I seen Tae walking through them "What the fuck bruh" I said to myself "Ooh I see you forgot

how you did me" he said folding his arms. "How could I forget that was a freedom run" I said

maybe a little too loud.

He lounged towards me and the door busted open and shooting exploded out, I hid behind the

matress or whatever that was supposed to be. "Antiana!" I heard Davion calling. "Im right here"

I said getting up then hands went around my hair and a cold tip went to my temple.