25

Antiana

"What you mean where your brother? Wherever the hell you left him" I said pacing around the room

"Man lets go to sleep, this ridiculous" Davion said coming out the shower "Says the one who is actually running around here with guns and shit" I said throwing my hands in the air.

I snatched the covers back "Girl calm down" he said trying to touch my arm "Don't touch me" I said moving my arm.

Aniya

My name is Aniya and no I'm not with Davion, not am I the one he sleeping with, Antiana is my sister from my father side. Before he died he was living separate lives with another woman. I hired this girl I met at a strip club to watch Antiana because I believe that as a bigger sister you are supposed to protect your little sister.

The girl I got to do the job is actually using my name as an identity which is bullshit, I guess she don't want no dirt on her shit but she messing up my life with the hoe shit she doing. Anyway I am not working with her no more but I guess her legs are still open for Davion.

Right now I am preparing to knock on Antiana door. I smoothed my hands down my sides and knocked. The door sung open and a little boy opened the door looking just like Antiana. I smiled "Jayden didn't I tell you not to be answering the door, go back upstairs and get ready for school, im not going to tell you again!" she yelled coming down the stairs with a robe around her.

"Ooh hi, im sorry about that" she said smiling then she stared out me closely "Um my name is Aniya, can I talk to you?" I asked her smiling. "Im not going to be rude but I don't know you like that so can we just meet up at 12 at Golden Corral cause I got to get ready for work and drop my kids off" she said smiling I nodded "Sure" I said then turned around blowing out a breath of relief. That was hard.

Kiana

Hi I am Kiana and I'm close to Aniya and we are both in college. I walked through the halls and I got bumped into the 2nd time today "Excuse me" they said while I picked up my books "You're excused" I said with a slight attitude. "It aint all that serious" he said and I looked up seeing Gucci. Gucci is a nerve wrecking person, he always got something smart to say to me and basically bullying me.

"Why I'm always seeing you when you just gone drop the fuck out?" he asked mugging me "When hell freezes" I mumbled moving around him.

I don't cuss much but sometimes I have to. He leaned against the lockers with his other two friends I rolled my eyes and kept going. Anyways back to introducing myself im lightskinned and thick but I don't have a big ass booty. I medium sized breast and curly thick brown hair that goes to my upper back when I straighten it.

I walked to my class seeing Aniya "Hey did you talk to her?" I asked Aniya, her attitude changed to happy "Yes, we are going to lunch at 12" she said. I smiled "Good, what about your step sister have you talked to her?" I asked "Amber?, yea she said she and her little girl doing good but I think she lying low key you know she be acting like she aint got no sense when she was living with us so what makes you think moving gone make her shiny?" she said and I agreed.

Davion

I met up with Jarus and Lil J because we were trading drugs. "How Antiana and the kids?" he asked while Lil J leaned against the car on the phone. "They doing good, Antiana got her memory back, The kids in school and Paris with Mrs. Janet I think imma ask Antiana back into the house" I said giving him the drugs. "Kids?, in school?" he asked looking at me.

I sighed and rubbed my temples "Tracey said that Melanie is mine but you can look at the girl and can tell that that aint my child but when I went to get her I seen her almost getting raped so I took her in, but something telling me when she get older she gone find out that we killed her mama and its gone bite us in the ass, like put herself in this position if somebody was threatening your family tryna kill you, want you buss a cap in they ass?" I said about to leave

"Yeah son just be careful, im not thinking about leaving the game because this is what I do and ever since Talecia died I been blaming myself because I didn't have no reason going over that crazy bitch house and Lauren she holding a nigga down but she cant be Talecia" he said about to cry.

I walked over to him and gave him a manly hug "Its all good pops" I said letting him go. "I know lil nigga take care of my baby girl and my lil soldiers" he said and I nodded "Fasho" I said getting in the car.

I pulled out and started driving to get my baby girl. I pulled up to the house and Mrs. Janet was standing outside holding a crying Paris. I hopped out the car and ran over to them "IM NOT DOING THIS NO MORE, BLESS YOUR FAMILY, I GOT A LIFE TO LIVE, THESE PEOPLE TRYING TO RUIN YOUR FAMILY YOUNG MAN, WATCH YOUR BACK" she cried I didn't get a chance to reply before she pulled out.

I sighed 'Damn' I thought. I looked down at Paris "Im finna take you home baby girl" I said kissing her patting her back.

I looked at the house again and figured I would come back to watch the tape. I got in the car strapping her down and pulling off. I pulled up to the house and Paris was sleep, I laid her down on my chest while I turned on the TV and held my baby going to sleep. No matter how much dirt I do I love my kids and Antiana too death and I will kill anybody who tries to hurt them and that's word on my mama grave.

Antiana

I rolled my eyes at my boss while I walked out the tall building, I swear they think they can control you just because they sit higher than everybody else. I got in my white audi with black rims and let the sun visor down and turned of Stack of ones by KCamp and went to Golden Corral I wonder what this girl got to say.

When I got there I saw her sitting at the table I walked over to her after paying and sat down. "Can we get out plate first" I said smiling, she nodded and I got up and got some chicken wings, greens, macaroni and cheese, and some hot wings just because.

I sat down and prayed then stated eating "So whats up, it seemed important" I said eating. "Well I don't want you to get too upset so just listen" she said and I thought back to that letter and looked up squinting my eyes.

"Well my name is Aniya and im your other sister from your dad side, I found out he had other kids when he passed and I have always been trying to find you, I moved to Cali and I seen you at the grocery store, you might remember me when I was Zach but that's not what this is about." She said and my fork dropped to my plate making a loud noise and people attention drop to us.

"Wait a minute, so you telling me my mother fucking daddy had another FAMILY on the side?" I asked with a hint of anger in my voice. She nodded "Well im not going to hold no grudges BECAUSE im older now, now if I was back to my older ways I would've beat your ass then accepted you." I said speaking of honesty.

She laughed "So how is Talecia doing?" she asked and I kind of got sad. "Umm" I cleared my throat "Excuse me.... Talecia passed about 6 years ago" I said trying my best to not let the teats that were threatening to fall. She looked down "im sorry" she said I nodded "Its good, you didn't know" I said

"I see you got a shape on you" I said lil ma was thick as hell. She laughed "hush" she said and the rest of the day it was going good.

Unknown

"We cant let them get in the family, make a move on Kiana to make Aniya weak and she will fall back on the family a little more then we can take it from there."