27

Recap

"Davion are you cheating on me?" she asked

Now

Antiana

I could feel his heart beating on my chest "Why you ask that?" he asked "The phone call from earlier" I said squinting my eyes his body got tensed up "Im sorry" he said and I dry laughed and turned around getting on top if him straddling him.

I looked in his eyes and I really seen sadness but I dont care he wasn't sad when he was fucking. "Get out" I said calmly and climbed back to my sides "and don't say nothing because you will piss me off then I will start yelling" I said and he just got up and grabbed his keys and stuff and left.

You know I cant even cry because im not going to put our relationship down but I was expecting that, so there will not be no more #DavionandAntiana.

2 years later

"Whooo go baby!" I yelled at Jayden, he is now 9 years old and he is on the football team. "Jayden!" Paris screamed I smiled "Im here!" my baby August said, I smiled "Finally" I said kissing him Aniya was holding Paris and my boo Kiana, I have grown so attached to them, Shanty and her little girl Danaya was over beside them cheering with Derrick and no they still are not together and Davion was on the other row with his baby mama/ girlfriend Keyshia and his Daugher Kelly. I smiled at them "If he wins we going to Florida" Davion betted and everybody shook hands even Paris little self.

I have been living life comfortably with my kids and my sister and my bestfriend me and Davion are parenting and have moved on. August treats us well and you can guess im pregnant again.

I just cant leave the D alone.

But anyway thankyou for reading about my life

THE END