3

***2 weeks later***

Antiana

I seasoned the chicken and moved my hips to the Aaliyah rock the boat. she will never get old to me "Mhmm you can move them hips on me" Davion said walking in the kitchen, we were having a get together, he invited his boys and I just invited Shanty. right now she in there arguing with Derrick about something. "Get out!" I yelled laughing as he tried to dance with me, "Mhm what time you want me to go get Jayden" he asked "around 11" I said walking around him to the frigerator which was on the other side of the Kitchen "Ok baby I love you im bout to go back in there with my boys" he said leaving "Girl I'm about to take this damn knife and stab Derrick ass with it, he keep trying my Calmness" she said mu shaing. I just laughed "Im so hungry can we order a pizza before dinner cause it will be ready around 12 and I am hungry" I said pouting "You just ate what the fuck wrong with you" she said calling Papa Johns. I rolled my eyes getting what she just said, she just called me fat. I Got the onions, bell pepper, celery and cream of chicken. Can you make the cornbread so I can make the dressing?" I asked her as nicely as I could she laughed and went to do it. "Umm I'm not finna clean up that living room again and they keep messing it yp" Tiffany said walking I the kitchen with a attitude Shanty looked at me with that 'you better get ha' face. I slowly walked to her I turned off the music on the surround system "Get your shit and get the fuck out of my house, it's done you are not about to keep giving me these damn attitudes and what the fuck else, that's you job to fucking clean up not sit your bitch I'm too cute ass down, you can leave and don't take that as an option it was a command" I said now in her face. I heard the boys running to the Kitchen "What the fuck going on in here" Davion asked Shanty was sipping out her Milos sweet tea bottle and the maid had a mug on her face "You can't fire me cause this ain't your house" she said folding her arms I reached back and slapped the shit out of her "Oh damn" Derrick said loud enough for us to hear it and Oooos sounded off. I beeped for the security guards and they came and drug her out the house. I walked around them boys including Davion and went upstairs to my room. I slid on some jeans and my air forces and grabbed my keys leaving my phone. "I'll be back" I said walking past everybody.

Davion

What I just seen... shit I don't have no emotions. Antiana just straight fired our maid now I got to find another. "Nigga if Antiana ever slap you like she did her... imma just tell you don't come to my house" Derrick said and everybody agreed "Shut your Smokey wanna be face ass up" I said mugging him "That's not what Shanty be saying" he said standing up smiling. we laughed and I walked outside seeing Antiana still hasn't came back. I ran my fingers through my head and picked up my phone attempting to call her. "She left her phone so you ain't gone have no luck trust me I tried calling to" Shanty said walking next to me this girl here just PPP up out no where she be on the invisibles type shit. "OOH ok what happened" I asked pulling out a blunt and lightening it up. "She came in there saying what she wasn't gone do with a attitude" She said grabbing the blunt from me and inhaling its contents "True" I said not trying to get high "You can have the rest Imma go back in the house" I said leaving her outside. I walked back in the house and they were laughing and screaming acting like fucking gorillas. "Niggaaa the fuck you mean barely that bitch is straight ball headed I mean Amber rose ball headed but this bitch was trying to be like Tyrese Derrick said and I laughed so did everybody else "Her edges ain't even present I mean if you ball headed Atleast attempt to keep your edges." Derrick said rubbing his neck "Aye lets go swim!!!" One of my niggas said and I nodded my head. "Call the bitches" Another one said me and Derrick looked at eachother "SHANTY!" He yelled and I laughed.

Antiana

I went to get me a burger and while I was driving back I seen Zach and that girl on a carriage whee, no lie it was cute. I pulled into my house and killed the engine walking in the house with my fries under my arm and my Niger run my mouth and my drink in the hand with my keys. I seen the living room empty but it was just messy ass hell. I walked up 2 flights of stairs to our room and kicked my shoes off and sat my keys down. "Where you go?" I head Davion voice sounds like from inside of the bathroom. "FOOD" I said getting my laptop to check my email. "Baby you just ate" He said jumping on the bed "Ok and I was hungry again is there a problem??" I asked raising my eyebrow taking a sip of my coke. "Nah baby come swim with me" he said, since today was warmer I nodded and finished my burger then changed into my gold and black bathing suit with Shorts as the bikini. I made Davion carry me downstairs and when we made it too the pool he wouldn't let me down "Do not drop me in this pool!" I yelled laughing. he kissed me and ran into the pool, when I got back up out the pool my hair was wet as fuck and I was cold. Davion started laughing "Not funny" I said smiling he kissed me and put me on his neck" SHANTY!" I screamed as he held my hands going under the water, i held unto his neck and he turned around and started smiling I smiled back and we went back to the top. "DONT BE DOING HER LIKE THA-" Shanty started but Derrick pushed her in "Shutup" He said laughing. she came back up wiping the water from her face Davion just held me close to him and we laughed at them. "Omg DERRICK I JUST GOT MY HAIR CURLED YESTERDAY!" she said pouting everybody just smiled looking at them "Awwwww" I said walking over to her "That ain't no fucking all Antiana since you think it's funny you gone curl my hair back with your bright ass" she said splashing me. "Splash party" Davion screamed and me and Shanty looked at eachother and started screaming.

1 hour later

"Baee stop" I said grabbing my towel back from him, he laughed as I stepped out the shower drying off, "I'm about to go get Jayden" He said while I was lotioning putting on my baby blue bra and pantie set. "Ok" I said smiling he shook his head and a knock came on the door "I NEED MY BAG OUT YOUR ROOM STOP DERRICK" Shanty yelled laughing "YALL nasty" Davion said laughing. then his phone started ringing

Davion - Yo
.......

Davion- DID YOU FIND MY FUCKING MONEY OR NOT !?
......

Davion- HERE I COME AND ALL YALL UGLY ASSES BETTER BE AT THAT MEETING TABLE
........

End of conversation

I just looked away from him and gave Shanty her bag through the door. "Well me and Shanty will go get him" I said sliding on my fitted stretch pants, Black tanktop and my black sandles. I put my wet hair that still had my leave in conditioner in it in a messy bun and I grabbed my phone and keys. "Give me a kiss baby" He said walking to me I turned around and grabbed the side of his face when he grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me passionately. I pulled away and smiled "Be home by 12 or Imma have to beat you" I said walking out "Yes Mami" he said smiling. I waited for shanty to come out the room. when she came out her thick frame matched her shorts and her cup Breast sat up in her tanktop, her Long sandy brown hair was pulled up in a bun and she had on her white flip flops. "I'm ready" she said coming down the stairs I just nodded.

At Gran house

I was at Davion grandma Tonya house but we call her ma. we were getting Jayden and his energy was 0 to 100 real quick "Grandma made me a chocolate cake, and we went grocery shopping and she got me whatever I wanted and we colored and danced and we went to Golden Corral" Davion said while grabbing his bags I just laughed "That child a mess I asked him what he wanted for Christmas he said he wanted big booty girl" Ma said Walking in the room with us my mouth dropped and Shanty started laughing "No more 2 chains" I said grabbing his bag "But ma" He whined "Save it Jayden" I said grabbing his hand "His bag of snacks on the counter and he ate up the cake" Grandma said limping down the stairs I smiled. "I see Yall done had fun" I said as Shanty kept irritating Jayden like always "Yes we did Chile, How that boy doing" Ma said leaning on the couch. "He doing good we had a little get together earlier and I'm cooking baked chicken, collard greens, dressing and Mac and cheese so they should be good" I said referring to Derrick, Shanty, Jayden and Davion. "That's good baby cook for your man chile, but get out im expecting company" Ma said. I raised my eyebrows and shanty looked at her "No Nana you know you can't be doing that" she said smiling "Its called Bengay afterwards" She said pushing us out "Bye Nana !!!!" Jayden yelled hugging her then running to the car with his possessed Robot. "Bye darling be good now you hear" she said then shit the door Shanty looked at me and laughed "She is a mess" She said and crawled into the passenger seat. "Ma I can't wait to see dad is he at home!" Jayden yelled "Baby you don't have to yell mommy is in the front seat and no baby not yet he will be home in a minute" I said looking at him through the rear view. he smiled big and nodded fast "Somebody need to rock him to sleep" Shanty said shaking her head "Leave my baby alone before I disconnect your head" I said Looking back and forth from the road.

At home

Davion and Derrick came and couldn't stop messing with Jayden so he got mad and stomped off to his room. "Leave him alone" I said getting up from the table hitting Davion in the head. I went to Jayden room on the second floor to see him crying. it made me sad to see my little soldier like that. I picked him up rocking him and shushing him. he continued to cry so I started to sing Rihanna Cry to him

"I'm not the type to get my heart broken
I'm not the type to get upset and cry
'cause I never leave my heart open
Never hurts me to say goodbye
Relationships don't get deep to me
Never got the whole in love thing
And someone can say they love me truly
But at the time it didn't mean a thing
My mind is gone, I'm spinning round
And deep inside, my tears I'll drown
I'm losing grip, what's happening
I stray from love, this is how I feel
This time was different
Felt like, I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry

Did it happen when we first kissed?
'cause it's hurting me to let it go
Maybe 'cause we spent so much time
And I know that it's no more
I should've never let you hold me baby
Maybe why I'm sad to see us apart
I didn't give to you on purpose
Can't figure out how you stole my heart" I sung to him, his breaths evened out and I drifted to sleep listening to his heart beat against my chest.