5

Noo, I don't want that!" Jayden screamed falling out in the Gucci store. Davion popped him twice "Getcho ass up before I whoop your ass" Davion said through clenched teeth. He whined and rubbed his eyes standing up holding his head down, I grabbed his hand and we kept shopping. Davion seemed to be mad about something else to he just wasn't showing it, but I could tell. Jarus, Lauren, Jalleah and Lil J left earlier because of 'work', "Hey baby this is cute you want these?" I heard a female voice say and another came after "Yea lemme see it" my head snapped in that direction and his instincts mustve kicked in that somebody was looking at him, and we made eye contact.

I squeezed Jayden hand "Oow mommy that hurt" Jayden said looking up at me, "Im sorry baby" I said turning around "Whats going on over here" Davion asked looking at me then down to Jayden. "Umm nothing lets go" I said pushing him to the check out. "Um....ok" he said raising his eyebrow I just put the clothes on the register, he pulled out his black card and paid for the clothes.

On the way out I could feel eyes on me which made me uncomfortable so I picked up Jayden and held Davion hand, I was scared as hell too be honest. "Lets eat" Davion said still looking mad, I guess we got a lot to talk about when we get home, we got some wings and left to go home. "You know we gone talk when we get home right?" Davion said atleast doing 85 on the highway, I nodded pulling out my phone and got on Instagram.

I scrolled down my news feed to get the tears threatening to fall out of my head. I seen a picture of Derrick and Shanty smiling and all hugged up but the caption made me laugh #RelationshipGoalsBeLike #ButHowWeActAtHome and she had another picture on the side of them arguing. Davion looked over then looked back at Jayden and I guess he was sleep cause I didn't hear any questions coming from him.

We got home about 5 minutes later and I grabbed Jayden while Davion got the bags. I laid down Jayden, gave him a kiss on the forehead and tucked him in. I sighed walking out the door rubbing my fingers through my hair to be faced with Davion. He pulled me towards the room and closed the door, I would say pretty hard I scrunched my eyebrows "Really, why you slam the door?" I asked

"That's not what we talking about you know what im trying to find out now get to talking" he said leaning against the door. I sat indian style "Um, W-" I started but he cut me off rubbing his hands down his face "Stop beating around the damn bush Antiana!" he yelled making me jump. I put my head down, these emotions about to be the death of me "I SAW MY EX!" I yelled laying my face in my hands "Ooh so you got feelings for him again??" he asked I could hear the anger in his voice. "WHAT NOOO!" I said jumping up speed walking over to him blocking him from leaving.

I closed my eyes "Listen to me" I said as calmly as I could while tears ran down my face he just looked at me looking like he wanted to kill something, shid maybe me. "I heard you already now move" he said moving me out the way, I tried grabbing him but he pushed me back making my fly back into the wall bumping my head. I held my head and silently cried as I hear the front door slam and his car speed off. I walked to the bathroom feeling the urge to throw up, I emptied my contents out into the toilet and cried as I held my stomach.

I finished and brushed my teeth grabbing my phone calling Grandma "Nana can you watch Jayden for me" I asked her "I was gone come over there and get him anyway, im going to Washington for 2 days and I wanted him to get away from Cali" her frail voice said "Ok I will drop him off" I said and soon after I ended the call sliding on my sandals.

I had on a white and gold jumpsuit that fitted my body a little and bagged by the pockets. I went to Jayden room and packed him a bag then picked him up. He squeezed his arms around my neck and his breathing went back even, that made me want to cry even more.

I put him in his seat and buckled him in and got in the car driving off to his grandma house. I dropped Jayden off and drove to Davion trap house, I got out of my white Porsche truck seeing Davion black and red Bugatti up ahead. I walked to the door of the trap house and typed the code and walked in to 2 buff niggas. I moved around them and seen everybody staring at me, well mostly my body. I kept walking to Davion office and opened it and regretted ever coming out the house.