exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! Chapter 23 part 1

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! 

Chapter 23 part one Day of trip...

We boarded the plane and arrived at Florida two days before Christmas Eve, Charles's older brother looked exactly like Charles, but just with shorter hair. Florida was a bit chilly, but not like Cali when we left the weather was starting to drop. We would be leaving back two days after Christmas so we could spend New Year's Eve at home. We had gone to a few tourist sites, but Charles always got bored and wanted to go back to the hotel to smash ;) since there was a big shower tub that's all he wanted to do.

"Mom can me and Trinity go to the room? She needs to get something." Charles said making sure that I went along with the lie. 

"Si hijo, but take a taxi to your brother's house because I'm going shopping with the rental car ok" said Charles's mom 

"Alright mom will meet you later then." Charles said grabbing my hand and walking away quickly. 

"Babe why don't you want to go shopping with your mom?" 

"She asked me the other day if we were-you know fucking" 

"What did you tell her?" 

"She saw a condom box in my suit case so I had to tell her." said Charles opening the hotel room door 

"Oh god now she thinks I'm a whore" collapsing myself on the bed. 

"No, mi amor she just wasn't happy that I was you know-with you because of all the shit that happened with Jamie." Charles said getting on top of me. 

"Oh" I said  

"Don't let it bother you babe ok" 

"It won't "I said turning my head from Charles. 

"What's wrong?" Charles said starting to kiss my neck nibbling me with every kiss. "Nothing" I said pulling off his shirt. We took off our clothes and we laid naked on top of each other just embracing one another's presence. He put the condom on which was very heavy scented. He motioned me up and told me to get on top, but when I did he put it in through the back. (I said what what in the butt) I felt an intense force going in me; it was so many mixed emotions as I went on him, it was a slow grind he didn't want it to be fast neither did i. A few minutes later he pulled out and I got up while he went to dispose the condom. Charles took out a second one and we went for round two. 

Christmas day... 

We got dressed and headed for his brother's house for a Christmas dinner. We would be making four months tomorrow now that I remembered. We left his brother's house and went to the pool at the hotel. (No people no skinny dipping was involved yet--)  

The next morning I wake up and see a small silver box next to the alarm clock. I opened the box and inside was a 10k twisted white diamond ring. I didn't know what sort of expression I was supposed to show. I closed the box and took a shower when I got out I slid on the ring, and went to see if I had any missed calls. I only had one from Charles; I called him back and asked where he was he said he was on his way over. 

When Charles arrived...

"Hey babe good morning" Charles said kissing. 

"So what's this about?" I said showing him the ring that now was on my finger. 

"Oh that. Do you like it?" 

"Of course I do." I said kissing Charles. 

"It's just a promise ring. Look I know that we really haven't been together for a long time, but I do want you to be with me. I love you Trinity" said Charles holding me in his arms 

"I love you too Charles don't ever leave me."

Hey pplz so yeah very emotional chapter somewhat umm so yeah ttyl. Toodlez (p.s. I may have the pics of the characters for you guys after spring break lol 

AmberLee Productions  

All rights reserved. 

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS