exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! Chpt 19 part 1

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 19 part one.

“Leave me alone Charles I don’t want to talk to you.” I said to Charles while walking to my last period.

“Just let me explain please Trinity.”

“No you explained already you’re not over her.”

“But if you would just listen to me you would understand.” He said finally blocking my way.

“Get out of my way I’m going to be late to class.”

“I don’t care just listen to me.”

“No and by making me late isn’t going to change what you said the other day plus here isn’t the place to talk about it.” I said pushing him to the side.

“Then wait for me after school please.”

“Whatever.”

“Is that a yes?”

“It’s a whatever bye now” I said walking into my class.

I wasn’t going to forget what he said. I felt like he just ripped and dipped on me. I love him, but he really needs to get over her. Whatever happened between them he needs to leave me and our relationship out of it. I spot Danielo sitting next to my chair I decide to sit next to him anyways Charles deserved a little pain.

“Oh look who it is” said Danielo.

“Hi”

“OMG you talked to me. Won’t Mr. Gang Banger get mad because you’re talking to me?”

“I guess”

“So you’re rebelling huh?”

“No I just sat here.”

“Well you must want something because you haven’t spoken to me in weeks. Oh I know you’re wet back broke up with you. I told you he would.” Said Danielo.

“Shut up you butt plug.”

“Hey no need to be mean. I’m just telling you the truth.”

“Well whatever.” I said opening my textbook.”

“Look I’m sorry if I offended you, what are you doing after school we should hang out.”

“No thank you.”

“Why not?” said Danielo

“Because I’m busy sorry.”

“Alright then if you say so I was going to tell you something important, but oh well I guess you don’t want to know” he said standing up and walking towards the back of the room.

I’m pretty sure whatever he had to say was probably a lie, but I was curious of what fable he would make up. 

The school day ended and I walked slowly I didn’t really want to meet with Charles and I didn’t want to go home either.

“Danielo where are you going now?” I said

“I knew you couldn’t resist.” He said smiling.”

“I’ll hang out with you, but only if you tell me everything you know about Charles.”

“Deal lets go behind the school no one’s there now.”

“Ok” I said following Danielo. Charles was calling my phone, but if he wouldn’t tell me, I would have to find out myself.

“So what am I going to get out of this”? Said Danielo

“Hey I followed you didn’t I?”

“Big wooptie doo.”

“Whatever I can leave if you want.” I said.

“No I want you to stay, but in order for me to tell you about wetback you have to show me something.” Said danielo

“Hell no I’m leaving.” I said turning around and walking to the front of the school. When Danielo grabbing my shoulder’s pushing me back towards him and touching my chest.

“Look I say you leave when I want you to leave.”

“Let me go Danielo.”

“No I want to have some fun. You like fun right? If not you would of never followed me. Now stop resisting.”

“Stop or else I’m going to scream.”

“OH you want to scream really go ahead I don’t think anyone’s going to hear you. I don’t think your Mexican can save you.”

“You’re a fucking perv.” I said elbowing him in the stomach and running towards the field.

“Get back here bitch.”He said catching up to me.

“Leave me…”  I felt him push me and I fell to the floor losing my consciousness.

I woke up to what seemed to be where the dumpsters were. “Good you’re awake I wanted you to enjoy it.”  I spat in his eyes. He then goes and gets on top of me grabbing my hands.

“Listen here cunt. I always get what I want and right now I want you ok, don’t act like a good girl. You’re a fucking slut. Because of your fucking boyfriend my brother is locked up, being there to rot. And since your shit faced boyfriend is too damn smart I guess I just have to get you now.” Said Danielo. I started to cry I had no idea what I had gotten into.

“Don’t cry I’m not going to hurt you, I prefer you suffer like I have to every day.” He said trying to unbutton my pants. I scratched his face and he got off me.  I ran as fast as possible.

“You think this is going to hurt me a little bite, watch what’s going to happen puzzy.” Danielo yelled after me. I look back to see if he was chasing me, but no he probably stayed behind.  I went to check my phone I had 19 missed calls from Charles. I go to check the time four hours had passed by it was now 6:57 pm. And it was starting to get dark. I feel my phone vibrating I look to see who it was.

“Where are you Trinity?” said my dad.

“Umm at school dad why what happen?”

“Charles is here he said he’s been trying to reach you the whole day, weren’t you guys supposed to go home together?”

“Yeah, but I had research to do I’ll be home now ok.”

“Ok, but hurry Charles if waiting for you.” Said my dad.

It was getting darker now. I feel someone following me I turn around to look and next thing I know I’m pulled behind a building. “Stay quiet”

Thanks for reading lol as I’m writing this I’m being attacked by this killer mosquito its drinking all of my damn blood. So yeah isn’t this an amazing part of the chapter well I know it is well toodlez for now! (Spoiler alert: who saves Trinity? Charles, Her dad, Brian, Gabriel, Maygan, or Danielo?)

AmberLee Productions.

All rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS.