exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 15

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 15

The car ride to his house was horrible, the silence pierced my ears. We finally entered the parking lot; as soon as we entering the building I see my dad coming right towards us. Charles and I quickly ran behind the building waiting. Finally he drove off and Charles started to laugh.

“Wow that was close.”

“Yeah I know.”

“Come on lets go up stairs.” Charles said reaching for my hand.

“Okay”

Now where in his room and it’s still quiet, Charles then turned to me and started to caress my face with his hand.

“Look Trinity I can’t tell you what happened with Jamie yet… I’m sorry, but it’s too hard to explain.” Charles said holding my hands.

“It’s ok Charles you don’t have to tell me I understand.”

“I love you Trinity”

“I love you too.” kissing his lips right after I said it.

“Just promise me something.”

“Yes”

“Don’t go near that guy please.” Charles said with a serious face.

“I promise I won’t Charles.” I said, and then Charles wrapped his arms around me and started to kiss. We went under his cover and fell asleep. I went to look at the time it was 3:17 four hours had pass.

“Babe wake up.” I said shaking Charles to get up.

“Why what happened.” He said looking at the clock.

“I’m going to leave ok.” Charles then grabbing my waist and pulling me towards him.

“No stay with me.” He said kissing my neck.

“I can’t I have to go babe.” I said, he started to tickle me I was very ticklish.

“Charles stop I’m ticklish.”

“Nope you have to stay.” He said tickling my waist.

“Ok ok I’ll stay.”

“Good.” His lips reaching for mine. I quickly stood up and ran towards his bedroom door.

“Hey that’s not fair.” He said grabbing the back pocket of my jeans.

“Come on Charles I have to leave before my dad get home.” He now had me pined to the wall, which was pretty hot I’ll have to admit. Charles then started to kiss my neck. Then he went down to my chest, I felt him nibbling he then looked up at me and kissed my lips.

“There now you have me love mark.” He said with a grin.

“Oh gosh” I said sarcastically.

“I’ll make another one if you want.”

“No I’m ok” I said rushing towards the door.

“I love you. You know that right; I don’t just say it for nothing I really mean it. I’m in love with you Trinity.” Charles was serious this is the last proof he really did love me, and I loved him also. I walked back towards him and let him hug me.

I then went to my apartment and straight to my room or whatever it was. My phone started to ring I went to see who it was. The caller i.d. said it was Danielo; I wasn’t about to answer it ever again I was going to keep my promise to Charles. I placed my phone back down and went to open my text book, when I got a second beep which was a voice mail “Fine don’t answer. Just make sure to tell your wet back and his little friends not to come near me or else.”

Thanks for reading I’m going to attempt to post every three or so day’s lol. I’m writing this like at three in the morning cuz I have nothing better to do. So ummm till we meet again fellow followers TOODLEZ!!

AmberLee Productions

Copy rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. always.