Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 11

Chapter 11.

Amberlee productions!

Charles had gotten jumped yet again. He wouldn’t tell me who but this time he was hurt and bad, His face had been cut and swollen. I didn’t want to lose Charles I really loved him but what was I supposed to do? He was still out doing idiotic things with his friends, just the other day they hotwired a car and took it for a spin. Charles says ‘don’t worry nothing will happen I’ve been doing these sort of thing’s since I was twelve. I guess I just have to sit there and here the shit he says. Danielo on the other hand has been a pest, he chose me to work on a project for our second period. Since I had no friends he was my only option. We where meeting up at the library an hour from now to research thing’s about Pearl Harbor. I hope this research goes buy fast I wanted to go out with Charles. Everything was quiet in the car with my dad I knew something was going on but what?

“What time are you going to be done?” said dad

“Umm seven but I’ll call you” my dad had gotten me a cell phone and a laptop, also he took me clothes shopping I couldn’t ask for anything else.

“alright sweetie just call me” he had a worried face on I wonder what was happening.”Bye dad love you” kissing my father good bye.”I love you to.” He said.

I had gotten to the library early on purpose, I wanted to do my own research on sexually active teens. The website had all sorts of numbers and hotlines for troubled teens I wrote them down in back of my note book. I was just about to click the tab on ‘are you sexually active’ when I felt some ones hot breath behind me.

“You scared me Danielo!” he had came up for no where I guess he tends to do that a lot.”What are you doing?” I quickly attempted to close the page but it was frozen.”Nothing” he then whispered in my ear” don’t worry I know what I’m doing” then winked at me. What had I gotten myself into I didn’t want to lose it to him No! I didn’t even want to lose it to no one, well at least not know I don’t.

“So babe when are we going to hook up?” Danielo had said I wanted to stick him in the face.

“Hook up?!” I think it wasn’t cleared to him that I was going out with Charles.

“Yeah as in a date or something”

“I told you I’m seeing someone Danielo” I was getting upset now I think he was only trying to do this to piss me off. “OH right who’s your boyfriend?” now here comes his annoying ass questions.”Don’t worry about it.” I was going to give him the same attitude he was giving me.”OH watch out little miss attitude is here”

“Hahaha so funny Danielo really.”

“Just tell me, or are you making it up?” how dare he say such a thing now I’m going stick him in the face.

“Unlike you I have a real boyfriend not a make believe one alright.” I was about to leave.

“I’m sorry I tend to fuck around a lot”

“Well you’re making me mad.”

“Sorry lest finish.”

“Alright”

We later than finished and my father was outside waiting for me I just wanted to go home and sleep this day had been so long and irritating. Danielo ticked me off to the point of hatred. I had almost forgotten to meet Charles in the rape cave, but also I didn’t want to go and he wouldn’t show up. Well I guess its better to show up then not go at all.

Later on at the rape cave…

“Hey babe I thought you weren’t going to show.” Kissing me gently.

“I was at the library with Danielo what a day”

“Who’s Danielo?”

“Some guy from my second period that has a crush on me.”

“He has a crush on you what the fuck why didn’t you tell me.”

“I just found out babe”

“Why where you at the library with him?”

“Project; babe are you mad?”  

“Yeah I’m mad Trinity can you tell”

“Babe but why I don’t like him I actually think he’s annoying.”

“Well I hope so; I want to see who he is tomorrow.”

“Okay sorry babe” hugging me and kissing my head

“Don’t be sorry it’s not your fault you’re so dam beautiful that everyone wants you”

“I love you Charles”

“I love you to baby.”

The next day Charles was determined in dining out who Danielo was, I had not seen Danielo since the classes where 135 I would see him last and it was lunch time. I had gotten a txt from Danielo saying to meet him by the storage room, but I had told him I was with my boyfriend in the cafeteria. Danielo then stops messaging me and shows up to the cafeteria, he is now sitting at a table across the room from us. Charles gets up to go and stays hell be right back. Danielo had been watching my every move, he later then approaches my table.”I’m guessing your boyfriend is Charles Delion huh?” he had the type of face that you get when you have to tell someone something. “Yeah that’s him” looking away to make sure Charles wasn’t coming.

”he’s known to be a bad boy you know”

“Yup I guess so”

“He’s also a player”

“Why are you telling me this” he was telling me these things so that I would change my mind about him. “I just thought you should know”

“Well thanks for the info.”

“You’re welcome my love” walking away

“I’M not your love!”

“Not now you are but you will be.”

“Ring”

 The last class of the day was just horrible Danielo kept annoying me and taunting me with rumors he had heard of Charles. The school day had been over but not the whole day “/

Later on in Charles car…

“Babe what are you doing on Saturday?”

“I’m not sure yet why?”

“Oh because there’s this party, I was wondering if you would want to go.”

“I’ll see my dad may want to do something but if not sure I’ll go.”

“Alright, babe I’m going to leave you here is that okay?”

“yeah sure bye” kissing me good bye

“See you later babe.”

“Bye.”

Hey guys! Hope you like this remember I need people to comment please I’m not getting enough participation, and I sure do need a lot of that! Thanks for reading E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K.?!

Yours truly, Amberlee productions

Copyrighted reserved