exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt21 part 3

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 21 part three

We got to Gabriel’s house around 3, Gabriel was outside sitting down.

“Como estas?” asked Gabriel kissing me on the cheek.

“Good and you?”

“Bien amor. Y tu Charles?”

“Alright.”

“So are we going to do this?” asked Gabriel as he let us inside the house.

“Are we?” Charles asked me.

“If you want to babe” I said.

“Yeah let’s do it.” 

“Go to my room I’ll be there now.” Gabriel said. Charles and I both sat on the bed making out, I guess he was trying to get me into the mood and it was working. I smelt weed coming from the vent above our heads. I heard Gabriel’s footsteps coming towards the room.

“You guys started without me?” Gabriel said with a joint in his hand.

“You’re over there sparking that shit up.” Charles said with laughter.

“Ha, I know you guys want some?”

“Nah I’m good.”

“What about you Trinity?”

“No” I said shaking my head.

“Alright let me go kill this shit.” Said Gabriel leaving the room; Charles started to kiss my neck leaving me hickeys. Gabriel came into the room and started to unbutton my pants. At the same time Charles took of my bra and started to suck on my breast. I felt Gabriel’s moist tongue nibbling on my clit; he put his fingers in and licked at the same time. Charles zipped down his pants and took his Mandingo ;) I took hold of it and commenced to suck it. Shortly after Charles switched places with Gabriel. Charles stuck his dick in me while Gabriel and I made out; which he was a good kisser. Gabriel stood up and unhooked his belt (He unleashed the beast ;))

“Suck me babe” Said Gabriel holding out his penis. Gabriel’s was just a little bit smaller than Charles, but he sure was thick. Charles pulled out and left the room, he probably was about to cum. Gabriel motioned me to get on the edge of the bed, he stuck it in me. I started to moan from the pain and pleasure that I was receiving form Gabriel. Gabriel’s body corresponded to my moans. I didn’t really reach an orgasm when he pulled out; his cum now shooting out on the bed sheets. Charles came back and Gabriel went to the bathroom. I got my clothes and waited for Gabriel to come back. When he did I went to the bathroom and saw red marks all over my neck and chest which had been done by wonderful Charles. (Lol sarcasm)  I went back to the room; Charles and Gabriel were talking, but then stopped as soon as I entered the room.

“Ready to go? It’s getting late.” Charles said looking at his cell phone.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“I’ll call you later man.” Said Charles to Gabriel as we walked to the door.

“Alright; bye Trinity that was fun.” Gabriel said winking at me

“Bye Gabriel.” I said walking onto the drive way.

While in the car…

“We have to stop by a pharmacy” said Charles with a serious face not looking at me.

“Why?”

“Gabriel said he cummed a little in you. We have to get the plan b pill.” Charles said still not looking at me.

Hey pplz I know this chapter is semi explicit, but hey if not it wouldn’t be Kinky Rofl so yeah  fuck nut I just saw that stupid mosquito gtg kill it see yah (spoiler alert: Does trinity get the pill? Does she fake taking it? Does she fall in love with Gabriel and his love making? The world may never know)

AmberLee Productions

All rights reserved

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS