exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! Chpt19 part2

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chpt 19 part two

I was not able to take a good look at who had told me to ‘stay quiet’. This male figure took me to what seemed to be a back ally. He took his hand off my eyes.

“Please don’t hurt me” I said not being able to take a good look at the stranger.

“Your Trinity right?”  He said a tall masculine man.

“Yes, but what do you want from me?”

“You’re friends with that Danielo kid?”

“No”

“I’ve been watching you, I saw you go with him earlier today.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m a federal agent. I was assigned to Jamie Torres’s case.”

“What does anything have to do with me” I said.

“You may be in danger”

“What kind of danger?”

“Danielo Morris”

“I have to leave.” I said running past him.

“Hey Trinity I didn’t mean to scare you hold up here’s my card”. The stranger said handing me a white business card. I took the card and ran until I was in the apartment parking lot. I went upstairs; now I would have to explain myself to everyone, which I wasn’t up to. I went to turn the knob to my apartment door when my dad beat me to it.

“Donde estava?” said my father in an angry tone.

“I was at school dad I told you” glancing over at Charles.

“Why didn’t you pick up your phone Trinity?”

“I don’t know” I said walking to my room.

“Trinity! Come back here I’m not done talking with you!”

“Well I don’t want to talk.” I said about to slam the door, but Charles foot was stopping it.

“Trinity please let’s talk.”

“What is there to talk about Charles?”

“Let me come inside” said Charles. I let him in and locking the door right after.

“Look Trinity I’m sorry for the other day. What I meant to say came out wrong.”

“You still meant it Charles, it hurt me. I thought you loved me.”

“I still do, and I haven’t stopped.” He said grabbing my hands.

“It’s not as easy as this I’m not just going to forgive you Charles every single time I do something you think of her. Maybe it’s better if were apart then together.” I said turning away from him.

“IS that really what you want?”

“Of course not Charles, but I want you and I to be happy. And if that means separating then so be it.”

“But I don’t want that. I’m happy with you.”

“I know what ever happen with her hurt you and still does, but it’s not fair to me.” I said starting to cry.

“I’m sorry Trinity for hurting you.” Said Charles unlocking the door and leaving my room.

I wanted to run after him, but I couldn’t move was it over between us? Was the guy that I loved out of my life as quick as he came?  After I told my dad what happen between Charles and I; he somewhat understood. I go back to my bed and go to sleep.

I wake up at 3:14 am to see if I had any miss calls or messages, but nothing. I didn’t’ want to go to school for the rest of the week which was just two days. I decide to get up out of bed and put on some pants and shoes. Since I couldn’t sleep I rather go do something worthwhile. I snuck out of my house and went to the rape cave. No one was there; I kind of thought Charles would be here, but oh well. I just sit down on the gravel pavement and look up at the stars. After about 30 minutes I head back down and check the parking lot to see if Charles car is there but, it wasn’t.

Charles time (teheee)

At Brian’s house…

“So man she just dumped you?”

“She didn’t dump me; she just wants a break I guess.”  I said looking at my screen saver which happened to be a picture of her.

“Charles why don’t you just tell Trinity about Jamie and stop everything now, before it’s really too late.”

“You know how hard it is to tell her that some perv killed my x girlfriend, I thought I could just ignore it but, when we started to do it… she reminds me of her. Even though Jamie didn’t love me as much Trinity does but, it still hurts.” I said.

“The Baby wasn’t yours.”

“What the fuck are you talking about?”

“It wasn’t yours and even if it was she was going to abort It.” said Brian

“Shut the fuck up, you don’t know anything. It was mine she would of never done that.”

“She did Charles I just didn’t want to tell you, you where to hurt from that slut, she played you bro.

“Don’t call her that!” I said pushing Brian and storming out of his house. How could he fucking say that, he’s mad because I got to her and he couldn’t; I wanted to call trinity and tell her to meet me, but what difference would it make she probably won’t even pick up my call. I hadn’t even given her our two month anniversary gift. After driving around in circles I decide to just go home and sleep. I had fucked up with Trinity, but I was going to make everything better.

Hey pplz, umm yeah it’s a good chapter ; yes it’s a million and a half emotions but, it will pay off in the next few chapters. So ummm Toodlez!

AmberLee Productions.

All rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS