Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?! chpt 9

Chapter nine!

“You look Beautiful Trinity!” Charles said checking me out from head to toe.”Thanks, you look amazing to.” Him wearing a casual blue long sleeve shirt and dress pants.

“Are you ready?”

“Yah lets go.”

“How’s your back babe?”

“It’s better than the other day” I said with a grin hoping it was convincing it had gotten bad since yesterday.

“When is your dad coming?”

“In a week or two he told me.”

We had just arrived at the location which seemed to be by the pier. “Come on lets go.” “Okay going”. As were walking toward the boardwalk I see a picnic basket set up on a table. Charles had set up all of this for me I guess he really did me want he had said. The night had gone by so fast I wish it would have been longer. Later on we went by the beach and just sat there staring at the stars. Grabbing my hand and kissing it gently.

“Te amo.” kissing my cheek.

“Me too baby.”

“Trinity can I tell you something.\?”

“Yeah what?”

“You’re the first girl that I’ve actually liked in years, ever since Jamie…”his words trailed off as he got to her name .I wonder what was the mystery with this Jamie girl.

“Really Charles?”

“Yeah”

“Can you tell me who Jamie is?”

“No not right now maybe another day.” He said very defensive

“Okay sorry.”

“I don’t want the past to mess up tonight.”

“Alright I understand”

Whatever had happen to Jamie must have been a mystery since, neither Charles nor Brain didn’t want to tell me. Later we went back to his house that’s where the magic happened… Just kidding!

“What time you have to be home?”

“Umm my dad really didn’t indicate a time.”

“Que?”

“I’m not sure”

“Oh okay as long as Mandy doesn’t hit you when you get home.”

“I don’t even think she’s home.”

“OK better for us then.”

“Yah”

“Let’s see what on TV?”

“Sure as long as it’s not porn hahaha.”

“Hahaha really porn I don’t need that babe.” With a sneaky smile

“Have you ever watched it though?”

“NO… well only a few times and it was more like accidents.”

“Accidents?”

“Yah I sort of walked in on my big brother watching it with his friends a couple years ago, but nothing to the extreme.”

“OH that’s nice.” Wow I would have died if my older sibling was masturbating to that stuff wow.

“It was an experience but other than that I haven’t seem to need it.”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yes?”

“Are you a virgin?”

“Wow I didn’t see that coming?” his eyes had opened so wide that his pupils probably would have popped out.

“Sorry I just wanted to know?”

“It’s okay I’m not.”

“Oh “he had lost his virginity wow even though its not big surprise but he seemed innocent… well not really.

“Yah but don’t worry I’m clean I’ve only done it with two girls.”

“Two girls only!”

“People would think I’m an expert but not really I don’t need it.”

“So you don’t like sex?”

“Claro que si, pero I don’t need it babe.”

“Would you have sex with me?”

“WOW! Babe where are these questions coming from.”

“I don’t know, would you?”

“No... I mean... yah but when you’re ready not now, I don’t want you to feel pressured into it.”

“Alright.”

“Why are you asking that babe?”

“I’m not sure I just don’t want you to dump me because of it.”

“Why would I do that, is that what you think of me as?”

“NO! Charles but I know that guys need sex.”

“Well you know something trinity I’m not like all guys alright.” I think I had said the wrong thing he was upset at me, how I could have been so inconsiderate.

“Sorry”

“IT’s ok.”

“It’s just that Maygan had told me that if I don’t give you sex you would of broken up with me.”

“Why would you listen to Maygan she hates me of course she wants us to break up she’s evil.”

“I don’t know what I was thinking.”

“It’s alright babe”

We started to make out after that brief argument, when I feel his hand a little too close to my boobs. I jerked back.”Sorry” he said looking at me such sweet puppy eyes I couldn’t resist. “No babe it was my fault.” Smiling at him next thing you know his hand is up my shirt.

To be continued…

Hello my fellow readers, I haven’t been writhing chapters but I will soon commence so don’t worry but really guys I need more inspiration don’t be afraid to show E.B.H.I.T.P.S.W.H.K?!  Some love please!

Comment and ideas are welcomed!

Yours truly, Amberlee Productions

Copyrights reserved.