exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky! chpt 22 part 3

Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat wow how kinky?!

Chapter 22 part three

“Sadie?!” I said. Shocked of what I was seeing.

“Huh what happened?” Sadie said who was making out with Brian.

“I think it’s time for you to go home Sadie” I said.

“Wait no why? We were just getting to know each other” Brian said grabbing Sadie’s hand.

“I think you’re getting to know each other a little too much” said Charles Grabbing his car keys. “Trinity come with me to drop them off.”

“OK” I said. We let them sit in the back so they could “finish knowing each other” after dropping both of them off, Charles and I grabbed a bite to eat at a Chinese restaurant. When we got back to his house I just remembered that I had left my cell phone charger up stairs. I told Charles that I would be back in a few minutes. When I got upstairs and opened the door Mandy was in the living room.

“Where have you been?” asked Mandy.

“I’ve been out I’m going to stay at a friend’s house.”

“Who gave you permission?” Mandy asked with attitude standing up and walking towards me.

“Me, myself, and I” I said turning around and starting to walk towards my room.

“Listen here you bitch” Mandy said grabbing my hair. “You do what I say”

“Let go of me your whore!” I said to Mandy. She took more grip of my hair and slammed me against the wall; Making the picture frame of my father and her fall onto the floor.

“Look what you did now pick that shit up!” Mandy said kicking my rib cage over and over again. As soon as I heard her door slam, I crawled to the counter and stood up the best way that I could. I quickly tried to go down the stairs before she would notice that I had left. I couldn’t feel the right side of my body; she had slammed me with what seemed to be with all her strength.  I had made it to the end of the hall I need one more row of apartments until I got to Charles’s apartment. I clasped on the floor; I just couldn’t go any further. I crawled the rest of the way to Charles’s door. I raised my hand to knock and a few minutes later Charles comes out. His mouth dropped.

“Trinity where else are you hurt?” said Charles trying to raise me to my feet.

“My rib cage I can’t move anymore.” I said putting pressure onto my ribcage to try to ease the pain.

“We need to get you inside ok”

“It hurts too much to move Charles I can’t”

“Try to wrap your arm around me, let me carry you inside.” I wrapped my right arm around him and he carried me inside his house and into his room.

“I’m going to place you down gently babe ok.” Charles said placing me on his bed. The last thing I remember was Charles with a bag of ice.

I wake up to the sun shining on my face and a whole lot of pain. I hear Charles arguing with someone.

“But I had to, I love her” said Charles.

“Charles that’s not the way that I raised you hijo, that lady is going to point fingers at you now.” said Charles’s mom.

“So you’re saying that it’s ok for her to keep doing that to Trinity?”

“Of course not Charles, but you can’t go doing things Gabriel’s way either.”

“Ma you don’t understand I love her I just can’t watch her get hurt.”

“Baby I do understand. Look when she gets up I’ll call her dad and see if she can stay here with us ok?”

“Alright I guess.”

“Por favor Charles don’t do anything else.” Said Charles’s mom; I hear someone’s footsteps coming towards the room.

“Babe you’re awake!”

“How long have I been asleep?” I said trying to get up.

“Be careful babe you’re still a little weak. Umm it’s been like 20 something hours” (stalker much!) said Charles helping me get out if bed.

“Damn I’m sorry”

“No babe don’t be sorry I just want you to get better my mom said that you didn’t facture anything your ribs are just bruised.”

“My lip hurts a lot”

“I know, but the swelling has gone down.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Why where you and you’re mom arguing?”

“Because nothing babe don’t worry”

“Tell me I know it was about me”

“Gabriel and I did something wrong last night.”

“What was it Charles” I said looking at Charles.

“It was his idea, babe I was just mad.”

“Spill it out Charles!”

“We slashed Mandy’s tires.”

“Why the fuck would you do that know she’s going to think it was me.”

“I don’t think so Gabriel keyed it saying 7th street so she wouldn’t think it’s you.”

“Of course she is she knows what you do Charles I’m dead.”

“Babe its ok look if anything does happen I’ll say it was me ok don’t worry.”

I hear my phone ringing I go to see who it was it was my dad…

Stay tuned for next week’s wheel of fortune lol j.k (spoiler alert: does trinity get to go to Florida or does something hold her back? Does she have to go back to Mandy and not be able to see Charles? And how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know?!

AmberLee productions

All rights reserved.

P.L.U.R. ALWAYS